Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:russ: so what's your point?Yea you pretended.to be a friend.Last time I check this is a message board,I can say what I want and be in here as much as I want.Its funny how my actions bother you,if they did why ain't I on your ignore list :russ:
Dude I was never your friend, I tolerated you. And I don't go out of my way to put ppl on ignore.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Vaginismus: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment

its probably related to anxiety, i couldnt handle a pinky and now well:win:
but sometimes tampons still hurt, she's weird like that, but please go to the doctor if self help cures for vaginismus dont work, you could just have a really strong hymen or is it muscular pain?
I can't really pinpoint the pain during insertion other than "soreness"
it just doesn't budge
it's not even dry, just immovable
and when I give up, I'm really sore :(
I'm checking out the link, thanks!! :salute:

I haven't gone either for the same reason, but even virgins are supposed to go to the gyno regularly. :mjcry:
:sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
elaborate....no I'm not judgin.I just wanna hear why yall believe yet don't go.Intrigues me
church is merely about fellowship. Yes it's a good way to get all of the believers in one place but you can fellowship in other ways outside of church and you can believe in God without going to church. Not sure how else to explain it.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
church is merely about fellowship. Yes it's a good way to get all of the believers in one place but you can fellowship in other ways outside of church and you can believe in God without going to church. Not sure how else to explain it.
I see you what you saying,but they build churches for a reason tho.Its like saying you don't have to go to a hospital to be healed lol.Church is more then fellowship,fellowship is a part but its not 100% church

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see you what you saying,but they build churches for a reason tho.Its like saying you don't have to go to a hospital to be healed lol.Church is more then fellowship,fellowship is a part but its not 100% church
Lol you saying "they" like it's not people like you and me. Yes they are built for various reasons and a lot of them have nothing to do with God. At the end it's about fellowship and fellowship includes a variety of things. A good church is worth it's weight in gold but I won't pretend it's necessary as a believer.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Lol you saying "they" like it's not people like you and me. Yes they are built for various reasons and a lot of them have nothing to do with God. At the end it's about fellowship and fellowship includes a variety of things. A good church is worth it's weight in gold but I won't pretend it's necessary as a believer.
I feel you,but would you change your view in future.Yes I admit there are some that may rub people wrong way.Not all megachurches are bad,not all small churches are bad.It's where you felt lead.As long as you believe 100% that's all that truly matters.Fellowship is preaching,singing etc...it s a different generation of church fellowship.There are churches that have very short services where it's just signing and preaching.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well I only got a test done one time and she used a small probe. thickness was probably the size of a q tip but it hurt like hell:damn:
And have you seen what they used to do pap smears? No maa'm:camby:
A QTip hurt? :sadbron: I have a low tolerance for pain. I'd be crying on the table. Yes, that big ass metal grey thing that they use to spread you open, right? :to: You didn't have to do that? I might be safe? :lupe:

@daria is that metal grey thing the thing that was uncomfortable for you?