Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
no :mjcry:
its embarrassing, I don't wanna be looked and prodded at :damn:

Yes i've also had that in me too very uncomfortable. It was when i had concerns about being able to get pregnant, they had to do a sonogram.
Im sure it was men who designed these torture instruments. Evil asses.

I can't relax and end up crying during every pap smear. I'm glad I'm not alone, thanks brehettes:mjcry:

I call it a p*ssy jack...

YOOOO!

:deadmanny:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:whoa: My first time me and the doctor spent like 7 mins arguing about the fact that i didnt want to open my legs. He got so fed up and said he couldnt perform my pap smear. The lady nurse had to stay in the room and talk to me cause i was freaking terrified. That instrument feels horrible inside of you, i always feel disgusted when i go get a pap smear, i really don't like some stranger digging all in my vag.
I've only had a lady gyno, she was very sweet. But I still felt violated after.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The whole concept of scraping in there!!! :sadbron::sadcam:
I hate it and I feel angry or resentful toward the doctor because of it.
I got a Pap smear once and just felt like, :francis: damn, someone was all up in my velvet room and I didn't get a date, a dinner, or anything? Just love me and leave me, use me and abuse me. They should give us a cookie or some chocolate, something! Damn lol

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I got a Pap smear once and just felt like, :francis: damn, someone was all up in my velvet room and I didn't get a date, a dinner, or anything? Just love me and leave me, use me and abuse me. They should give us a cookie or some chocolate, something! Damn lol
When they complain your ass isn't close enough to the edge of the table!!! I gotta expose all this, keep coming closer to you, when i know what's coming?! Heeelll no!

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear reading some stuff on this site makes me actually laugh out loud :russ:
I just laughed for 3 mins from a thread's OP, I didn't even get to the thread yet.