Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I haven't gone either for the same reason, but even virgins are supposed to go to the gyno regularly. :mjcry:
Really? My doctor is a woman who does all my check ups and when I told her I was a virgin, she said I didn't need to do any tests unless I wanted to or there was a problem.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
its a statement not a judgment.......
Sir, telling ppl they need to go to church bc they talk about filth and gossip while you're in the background asking ladies for full body pics is downright laughable. Why are you always in the salon? And stop repping me, telling me to hit you up. WEIRDO:mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought we had be checked for cancer and stuff like every couple of years or so. I don't want to go because I've heard it hurts. Does it hurt?
Really? My doctor is a woman who does all my check ups and when I told her I was a virgin, she said I didn't need to do any tests unless I wanted to or there was a problem.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Sir, telling ppl they need to go to church bc they talk about filth and gossip while you're in the background asking ladies for full body pics is downright laughable. Why are you always in the salon? And stop repping me, telling me to hit you up. WEIRDO:mjlol:
:russ: so what's your point?Yea you pretended.to be a friend.Last time I check this is a message board,I can say what I want and be in here as much as I want.Its funny how my actions bother you,if they did why ain't I on your ignore list :russ:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I thought we had be checked for cancer and stuff like every couple of years or so. I don't want to go because I've heard it hurts. Does it hurt?
Well I only got a test done one time and she used a small probe. thickness was probably the size of a q tip but it hurt like hell:damn:
And have you seen what they used to do pap smears? No maa'm:camby: