Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
us4BTEL.png

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Okay my bad :mjpls:

I think it depends on personality but I was too grown for my age personality wise. I also deal with young girls like that that I mentor weekly that are the same. They don't get the picture until about 29.

Pay her no mind. You too innocent to get involved with them head aches. You need a good refugee woman who's not too crazy. :mjpls: You're getting old, matter fact call it quits and get married already.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think it depends on personality but I was too grown for my age personality wise. I also deal with young girls like that that I mentor weekly that are the same. They don't get the picture until about 29.

Pay her no mind. You too innocent to get involved with them head aches. You need a good refugee woman who's not too crazy. :mjpls: You're getting old, matter fact call it quits and get married already.
So I gotta get a young woman who is :flabbynsick: personality-wise...is an expat and also partially insane.

Ain't nobody checking for me, even if that were the case yall like us you expect us to sense you like Jedis sense the Force :mjlol: