Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
See a girl did this to me when we were together and when I basically reacted with confusion saying that she shouldn't have brought it up if she didn't want to elaborate she came at me suggesting that I was insensitive and that if she wants to bring up something without wanting a solution with me she should be able to..even tried to make it sound like its a woman thing that I couldn't comprehend. :smuggyralph:
See, venting is one thing. At least you are actually saying what happened and what's wrong. You might not want to take any action yet, but just talk about it. That's a woman thing.

But I'm not gonna baby anyone who does that teasing and manipulating to see how much I care or so they can wallow in self-pity. The fact is they like it. They are scared to address it and listen to solutions because they're afraid of change and failing so they just want to stay in their comfort zone of self-pity.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
See, venting is one thing. At least you are actually saying what happened and what's wrong. You might not want to take any action yet, but just talk about it. That's a woman thing.

But I'm not gonna baby anyone who does that teasing and manipulating to see how much I care or so they can wallow in self-pity. The fact is they like it. They are scared to address it and listen to solutions because they're afraid of change and failing so they just want to stay in their comfort zone of self-pity.
She huffed, I asked her about it and replied that something was wrong...when i asked what she said she didn't want to talk about it...why mention it then :beli:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah.
I mean like police/correction officer, or military.

Coli dudes are going to hate what I'm about to say, (but oh well).

I wouldn't date someone from McDonalds. Especially not a min wage worker. I don't want to get with someone that makes less than me.

Im just messing with you fun, alot OD dudes don't like to hear a woman has retain standards.

I thinks it's great you do. Doesn't hurt anything imo, if you not hatin on others that don't fall into that circle.