Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I'm a part of this service/philanthropic organization where other young professionals basically engage in a variety public service activities, (e.g. back to school drives, writing grants for the public's benefit, feeding the homeless, etc.). We are all in our mid to late 20s. Every week or so we have meetings and even meet up to hang out like do karaoke, go to the beach or even grab a bite to eat...regular stuff.

Anyway I have a feeling that this girl likes me despite always getting hit on by another guy in the group who happens to be the class clown type but a good person nonetheless. It's gotten to the point that she started talking shyt about him to me on the low.

I've repudiated her in a light/non-abrasive manner to let her know that I'm not about to get into talking about him and that if she felt that strongly she needed to address him directly, especially since I think she's doing it as an "in" to talk to me (didn't say that part of course).

That's the backstory...fast forward to this weekend and we're all at the beach chilling...I was calling out to her to hand me my water from across the table...no response...I figure she didn't hear me since its about 25 of us out there playing music and dominoes, even charades and what not so I repeat myself and raise my voice very respectfully and didn't think anything of it.....next thing I hear is "YOU NEED TO WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME FONS...shyt MAN!" and proceeded to throw it at me.

Everyone was like :merchant: because it was just so goddamn sudden.

Now I don't like passive aggressiveness or blatant disrespect and I want to remain in this group as I'm a new member. Yall think I need to address this shyt further with the brehette as far as the respect goes? I think trying to distance myself from her really isn't conducive to being a part of this group since she's on the board and we're basically going to see each other for every event/meeting.

Then again I'm not egotistical to the point that I think I'm the reason for a girl's attitude either :heh: There could have been a million other things going on with her. The only reason I think she may like me is because on two separate occasions other girls in the group mentioned to me that the girl in question has inquired about me...one time was the basic "what does he do" but the second was whether or not I was single :francis:

How should I go about things :lupe:

@Raedawn07
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@PeridotPuss

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So I'm a part of this service/philanthropic organization where other young professionals basically engage in a variety public service activities, (e.g. back to school drives, writing grants for the public's benefit, feeding the homeless, etc.). We are all in our mid to late 20s. Every week or so we have meetings and even meet up to hang out like do karaoke, go to the beach or even grab a bite to eat...regular stuff.

Anyway I have a feeling that this girl likes me despite always getting hit on by another guy in the group who happens to be the class clown type but a good person nonetheless. It's gotten to the point that she started talking shyt about him to me on the low.

I've repudiated her in a light/non-abrasive manner to let her know that I'm not about to get into talking about him and that if she felt that strongly she needed to address him directly, especially since I think she's doing it as an "in" to talk to me (didn't say that part of course).

That's the backstory...fast forward to this weekend and we're all at the beach chilling...I was calling out to her to hand me my water from across the table...no response...I figure she didn't hear me since its about 25 of us out there playing music and dominoes, even charades and what not so I repeat myself and raise my voice very respectfully and didn't think anything of it.....next thing I hear is "YOU NEED TO WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME FONS...shyt MAN!" and proceeded to throw it at me.

Now I don't like passive aggressiveness or blatant disrespect and I want to remain in this group as I'm a new member. Yall think I need to address this shyt further with the brehette as far as the respect goes? I think trying to distance myself from her really isn't conducive to being a part of this group since she's on the board and we're basically going to see each other for every event/meeting.

Then again I'm not egotistical to the point that I think I'm the reason for a girl's attitude either :heh: There could have been a million other things going on with her. The only reason I think she may like me is because on two separate occasions other girls in the group mentioned to me that the girl in question has inquired about me...one time was the basic "what does he do" but the second was whether or not I was single :francis:

@Raedawn07
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@PeridotPuss

Do you like her?
If not she has too much drama going on for my taste. Doesn't seem like she can process her emotions without being negative towards someone. So I'd just forget her. Treat her like any other person in the group. Don't speak to her unless I need to.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

@Raedawn07
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@PeridotPuss

What's your goal with her?

If you like her too (which I think you might bc of your post) then let her know soon bc feigned rejection or disinterest has a short window where it is effective before it backfires.

If you don't like her, just be polite and focus on the goals of the organization.

I like that oh girl got buck with u lol I love a bytch that knows how to stop mouths with a good outburst :dame:

Raava

Staff member
Daps

@Raedawn07
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@PeridotPuss
The time to address it was when it happened. Now it looks like you have been making a big deal about it and stressing over it. I would distance myself any way based off of her being messy and acting like that.

At this point I would just clear things up about that incident and keep it cordial. Based on prior acts expect her to be petty :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What's your goal with her?

If you like her too (which I think you might bc of your post) then let her know soon bc feigned rejection or disinterest has a short window where it is effective before it backfires.

If you don't like her, just be polite and focus on the goals of the organization.

I like that oh girl got buck with u lol I love a bytch that knows how to stop mouths with a good outburst :dame:
Lmao she is attractive but I never thought of getting with her like that :lupe: Saw through the post I see. :francis:

I don't think I like her though :manny: So I'll just keep it simple and KIM...my goal is just to be able to interact with her like I do with everyone else in the group without having to be on eggshells.

I can deal with aggressiveness, she's not really intimidating like that, its just that I wasn't about to get into a spat over something like that (don't ask me how :wow:) and it was so damn random :wow:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The time to address it was when it happened. Now it looks like you have been making a big deal about it and stressing over it. I would distance myself any way based off of her being messy and acting like that.

At this point I would just clear things up about that incident and keep it cordial. Based on prior acts expect her to be petty :francis:
I wouldn't say I'm stressed lol, I'm trying to get an opinion from you all because there are some idiosyncrasies between the sexes that I am or could be oblivious to. On top of that I have a way of being blunt and disrespectful when I fire from the hip and I knew that would have been the case if we had an exchange. I guess distancing may work but its not like we can absolutely avoid each other...I'll probably talk to her before or after our meeting Friday though...hopefully there won't be any of that pettiness :sadcam:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Fonsworth why hasn't anyone scooped you up yet?
Lmao, thanks but idk :leon: I don't do cold approaches and only had a few gfs in the past that only became that because they were basically hitting me on the head saying they like me and I needed to make a move. Typical late bloomer shyt since I was fat and shy in high school through soph. year of college.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Do you like her?
If not she has too much drama going on for my taste. Doesn't seem like she can process her emotions without being negative towards someone. So I'd just forget her. Treat her like any other person in the group. Don't speak to her unless I need to.
She's attractive but I don't I think do :manny: I don't really tend to go for the abrasive Helga Pataki types. Yeah I'm probably going to do the bold and keep it simple.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Lmao she is attractive but I never thought of getting with her like that :lupe: Saw through the post I see. :francis:

I don't think I like her though :manny: So I'll just keep it simple and KIM

I can deal with aggressiveness, she's not really intimidating like that, its just that I wasn't about to get into a spat over something like that (don't ask me how :wow:) and it was so damn random :wow:

Let her know you think she's attractive, smash her (and good) and then take greater responsibility in the volunteer group and encourage her to do the same. Life too damn short to not experience things or people man. When and how it ends it just ends it can be very casual but we'll played feel me?

No shade but GMB afflilates may be missing out on a lot of good p*ssy and fun growth experiences trying to be all cold for no reason and KIM in every damn situation....this is why TEMGH aka the Tho (ugh)t Empire will ultimately be a stronger movement....we look for the win/win.

Make a list of the opportunities in this situation and see which ones u can turn into realities and then go hard.

@Action Mike check my work when you get a moment

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I wouldn't say I'm stressed lol, I'm trying to get an opinion from you all because there are some idiosyncrasies between the sexes that I am or could be oblivious to. On top of that I have a way of being blunt and disrespectful when I fire from the hip and I knew that would have been the case if we had an exchange. I guess distancing may work but its not like we can absolutely avoid each other...I'll probably talk to her before or after our meeting Friday though...hopefully there won't be any of that pettiness :sadcam:

I didn't say you were stressing I am saying how it will come off. When people do stuff like that, they do it and think nothing of it because they are that kind of person. Wheb you bring it up again, (especially if she is being petty about you saying you didn't want to bad mouth the guy ) she will play it that way like you are making a big deal about something she doesn't care about.

If she was acting like that becaus you curved her gossip most definitely expect pettiness. You won't know until you talk to her. If you aren't interested in her just keep it cordial and leave it at that.