Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Let her know you think she's attractive, smash her (and good) and then take greater responsibility in the volunteer group and encourage her to do the same. Life too damn short to not experience things or people man. When and how it ends it just ends it can be very casual but we'll played feel me?

No shade but GMB afflilates may be missing out on a lot of good p*ssy and fun growth experiences trying to be all cold for no reason and KIM in every damn situation....this is why TEMGH aka the Tho (ugh)t Empire will ultimately be a stronger movement....we look for the win/win.

Make a list of the opportunities in this situation and see which ones u can turn into realities and then go hard.

@Action Mike check my work when you get a moment
Don't even know where to start lol

I'm not trynna be #HOH with her I've always been more reserved with sex...can't do a 180 since shyt would be forced and transparent on my part. Plus if shyt goes left, (i.e. if either of us catches feelings that are unrequited) then that will absolutely spill over into our interactions in the group as well. I'm really not trynna be cold to the girl I just wanna help the unfortunate in society dammit :totheeastside:

So basically you want me to do a SWOT analysis :mjlol:

I will start thinking outside the box though :leostare:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
So I'm a part of this service/philanthropic organization where other young professionals basically engage in a variety public service activities, (e.g. back to school drives, writing grants for the public's benefit, feeding the homeless, etc.). We are all in our mid to late 20s. Every week or so we have meetings and even meet up to hang out like do karaoke, go to the beach or even grab a bite to eat...regular stuff.

Anyway I have a feeling that this girl likes me despite always getting hit on by another guy in the group who happens to be the class clown type but a good person nonetheless. It's gotten to the point that she started talking shyt about him to me on the low.

I've repudiated her in a light/non-abrasive manner to let her know that I'm not about to get into talking about him and that if she felt that strongly she needed to address him directly, especially since I think she's doing it as an "in" to talk to me (didn't say that part of course).

That's the backstory...fast forward to this weekend and we're all at the beach chilling...I was calling out to her to hand me my water from across the table...no response...I figure she didn't hear me since its about 25 of us out there playing music and dominoes, even charades and what not so I repeat myself and raise my voice very respectfully and didn't think anything of it.....next thing I hear is "YOU NEED TO WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME FONS...shyt MAN!" and proceeded to throw it at me.

Everyone was like :merchant: because it was just so goddamn sudden.

Now I don't like passive aggressiveness or blatant disrespect and I want to remain in this group as I'm a new member. Yall think I need to address this shyt further with the brehette as far as the respect goes? I think trying to distance myself from her really isn't conducive to being a part of this group since she's on the board and we're basically going to see each other for every event/meeting.

Then again I'm not egotistical to the point that I think I'm the reason for a girl's attitude either :heh: There could have been a million other things going on with her. The only reason I think she may like me is because on two separate occasions other girls in the group mentioned to me that the girl in question has inquired about me...one time was the basic "what does he do" but the second was whether or not I was single :francis:

How should I go about things :lupe:

@Raedawn07
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@PeridotPuss
How old is she damn idk how y'all deal with these young ass broads :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fonsworth homie, just pay that chick no mind. Like dont even make a game of it, just really pay her no mind. As far as things concerned when dealing with her, only do it when you have too.

In a few weeks you'll swear nothing even went down between you two. That or she's going to go all out to get your attention, and you can "choose your destiny" from there.

But like fo real fo real, let her get off with the lil slick out burst and if it happens again just fire right back and let her know if she has a problem she can address it with you personally instead of making a constant scene.

Dont play any back and forth games though.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:mjcry:You have no idea

Fonsworth situation needs clarity quickly, next move depends if you really like her or not.

But from that outburst, sounds like a potential L..
They are just really immature and play too many games. Idk why dudes be like they wanna wife a 20 year old when they're 40. :scust: