Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
So I gotta get a young woman who is :flabbynsick: personality-wise...is an expat and also partially insane.

Ain't nobody checking for me, even if that were the case yall like us you expect us to sense you like Jedis sense the Force :mjlol:
Who's y'all???

I don't believe a man has to chase a woman necessarily and she has to twiddle her thumbs hoping he reads her mind. Adults talk. It's immature as fukk to not be honest and upfront. Let a person know you like them or whatever and would like to pursue a relationship, not that hard. People like to complicate shyt.

And I'm sure you do fine with the ladies unless you be chasing dimes exclusively and shyt not looking at cute or average women. Picky ass. :comeon:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Who's y'all???

I don't believe a man has to chase a woman necessarily and she has to twiddle her thumbs hoping he reads her mind. Adults talk. It's immature as fukk to not be honest and upfront. Let a person know you like them or whatever and would like to pursue a relationship, not that hard. People like to complicate shyt.

And I'm sure you do fine with the ladies unless you be chasing dimes exclusively and shyt not looking at cute or average women. Picky ass. :comeon:
I mean I get that but it's only on the Internet that women say this so in practice this view is in the minority :heh:

No I don't go after IG exotical lightbrite airheads who think the London Underground is a movement. :comeon: I'll be fine with a loyal 7.5 and up tho :mjpls:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I mean I get that but it's only on the Internet that women say this so in practice this view is in the minority :heh:

No I don't go after IG expcital lightbrite airheads who think the London Underground is a movement. :comeon: I'll be fine with a loyal 7.5 and up tho :mjpls:
7.5 and up huh? What if her personality is cute but her face ain't, or she shaped like a medicine cabinet? :jbhmm:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
So your saying there a chance for us Fun?
mcdonalds-wayne-hemmingway-recycled-uniform-4.jpg
Nah.
I mean like police/correction officer, or military.

Coli dudes are going to hate what I'm about to say, (but oh well).

I wouldn't date someone from McDonalds. Especially not a min wage worker. I don't want to get with someone that makes less than me.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Random FB dude: I'm so sad. I need a hug.
Me: What's wrong?
RFBD: I don't wanna talk about it :(
Me: ...:beli:...
then STFU! why the hell would you even bring it up? :pacspit:

Ok, I didn't blow up at him that fast, but nikka, no one has time for that self-pity babying bullshyt. I got shyt going on too. You don't even wanna talk about it.... Then why the fukk are you hitting me up???? :fire:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Random FB dude: I'm so sad. I need a hug.
Me: What's wrong?
RFBD: I don't wanna talk about it :(
Me: then STFU! why the hell would you even bring it up? :pacspit:

Ok, I didn't blow up at him that fast, but nikka, no one has time for that self-pity babying bullshyt. I got shyt going on too. You don't even wanna talk about it.... Then why the fukk are you hitting me up???? :fire:
See a girl did this to me when we were together and when I basically reacted with confusion saying that she shouldn't have brought it up if she didn't want to elaborate she came at me suggesting that I was insensitive and that if she wants to bring up something without wanting a solution with me she should be able to..even tried to make it sound like its a woman thing that I couldn't comprehend. :smuggyralph: