Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, please make a thread becuase I'm not understanding the HOH purpose.
Alright. If i had to correlate it to something, think of hoh as the male equivalent to you as a woman hearing lazy, disrespectful dudes hollering at you, then getting upset when you don't appreciate their approach. Problem? So many other women DO respond to that shyt that guys still thinks its ok to act that way. Thats why good dudes start acting like asses: as a respectful dude,he could communicate with women, but he wasnt guaranteed to form any sort of bond with one that garners her interest. At least if you are crass and unapologetic, he may not get wife quality women, but at least in the meantime, he has better numbers because he is willing to say something to get an emotional reaction.

He idea behind hoh is to not reward what we deem intolerable bird behavior, because so many guys do, girls think the shyt is ok. If they know from jump that they will be left alone and left behind for her choices, she may straighten up and fly right, or she will drown in mediocrity and serve as a warning to other women behaving the same.

I can still expound in a thread.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Alright. If i had to correlate it to something, think of hoh as the male equivalent to you as a woman hearing lazy, disrespectful dudes hollering at you, then getting upset when you don't appreciate their approach. Problem? So many other women DO respond to that shyt that guys still thinks its ok to act that way. Thats why good dudes start acting like asses: as a respectful dude,he could communicate with women, but he wasnt guaranteed to form any sort of bond with one that garners her interest. At least if you are crass and unapologetic, he may not get wife quality women, but at least in the meantime, he has better numbers because he is willing to say something to get an emotional reaction.

He idea behind hoh is to not reward what we deem intolerable bird behavior, because so many guys do, girls think the shyt is ok. If they know from jump that they will be left alone and left behind for her choices, she may straighten up and fly right, or she will drown in mediocrity and serve as a warning to other women behaving the same.

I can still expound in a thread.

I see your point but Why are you getting mad at the female? Shouldn't it be #hardonbruhs? Is it that hard to be respectful in public? Why is the dude not sharing that accountability?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see your point but Why are you getting mad at the female? Shouldn't it be #hardonbruhs? Is it that hard to be respectful in public? Why is the dude not sharing that accountability?
I am not trying to have a relationship with the men. Simple. We can tell other men how to handle business, but they are gonna do what works. If what works is netflix and chill, why should i try to take girls out for an evening? I can only control who i am around, and if my girl exhibits objectionable behavior, i cant be afraid to tell her, and be ready to bush the relationship if she doing too much. Hoh is meant to conduct what you as a man does and what he accepts, not police what women he isnt interested in does.

Dont let the hurt, chatty patty ass dudes let you think different. Policing behavior of every woman is stupid, pointless, counter productive, etc etc etc.
Nothing.

A lot of these nikkas don't like women and come off as closeted homosexuals
Facts.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Living in the boondocks sucks ass. I can't even use my car, because my dad is borrowing it cause his brakes on his car need work. I just need to go to CVS. Why is that so hard???

Where the hell are you living?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I agree, I use to think most men just like ass and titties and didn't care about the woman within. When I believed that, It was very unsettling. As a woman, the reality of men only seeing you as a sexual object really can do a number on your self worth and you don't even know its happening.

If you really think about it, A good percentage of these men are programmed not to even see you as a human being and there is not much you really can do to combat those dudes way of thinking.
This is very true. I remember there were times I felt ugly not bc I actually felt ugly but bc there was an emphasis on me being thick. Oh the days I used to wish I had a body like ciara. And what makes it worse is that these men don't care. By their logic, you should be glad to get any attention even though it's unwanted:mjcry: