Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I hate seeing a man wearing a baseball cap. It just irks me. I wouldn't reject him, but gosh...it looks so juvenile to me.
man-wearing-baseball-cap-with-jeans.jpg

images

I like seeing men wear this. This is sexy to me:

73582751-man-wearing-flat-cap-coat-and-scarf-smiling-gettyimages.jpg

flatcap_1753303a.jpg

flatcap.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate seeing a man wearing a baseball cap. It just irks me. I wouldn't reject him, but gosh...it looks so juvenile to me.
man-wearing-baseball-cap-with-jeans.jpg

images

I like seeing men wear this. This is sexy to me:

73582751-man-wearing-flat-cap-coat-and-scarf-smiling-gettyimages.jpg

flatcap_1753303a.jpg

flatcap.jpg

Are you older? 27 plus?

Also not many dudes can pull those golf cap without looking goofy lol.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Was sitting and eating my lunch thinking about "The Perfect Guy" movie and how it relates to the Coli.A dude who pm's yall too much yall get nervous to point where yall run and tell.I cant imagine a "Carter Duncan" coming into yall lives :russ:

I hope none of yall ever go thru a situation like that

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was sitting and eating my lunch thinking about "The Perfect Guy" movie and how it relates to the Coli.A dude who pm's yall too much yall get nervous to point where yall run and tell.I cant imagine a "Carter Duncan" coming into yall lives :russ:

I hope none of yall ever go thru a situation like that
Was it good?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I need to grow some ovaries lol. I just let people do what they want because no one listens to me when I speak. People always think I'm playing or I don't mean what I say. nikka, I know what the fukk I said, and I meant it too.

Now, I don't like repeating myself so I let the person go on thinking what they want and I just do me. They get mad when I don't follow what they expect but I just say, "hey, I told you".:mjpls:

I'm I am evil petty bytch? Yes, sometimes. But at least the know I mean what I say. Respect my word.