Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
why wld u hope for:duck:, u think i'm ugly?
No, ur nothing like the sweetheart I thought u were :sadcam:. And ur not a midnight boy... and ur hair isn't like Jimmy Bulter's...
Everything about Koolaid that I know is a big lie...

But I seen that pic u sent me of that body.... That's not u in the above post

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
map my run says 17 miles but my garmin says 18. :hmm: Not a huge deal, but it just looks like I'm short 0.4 miles for what I needed this week. Be anal, brehettes. My whole entire life hurts right now. :lupe: With that said I believe I'm physically prepared to run this marathon. 5 hours of running is probably my limit and I have about 5 weeks left so I'm going to try to get as close to a 12 minute mile as possible. They also have a pacer group for a 5 hour and 15 minute finish and I'm thinking I may try to sign up for that.

Today is a day I feel that getting healthy is wack as shyt. I could have been sleeping or sitting up looking stupid for 5 hours but instead I'm outside running. Bullshyt.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I was reading the dating/closing thread and a few posters mentioned handing out business cards to women instead of asking for their number.

I have only come across this once. I didn't call because I didn't take it as a sign of interest. When he handed it to me after a brief conversation, I told him I'd be sure to call him if I needed his services. *shrugs*

Would you ladies call a man who handed you his business card? Curious.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of y'all got some splainin' to do. :ufdup:
Canada-Dry-Ginger-Ale-Can.jpg

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I was reading the dating/closing thread and a few posters mentioned handing out business cards to women instead of asking for their number.

I have only come across this once. I didn't call because I didn't take it as a sign of interest. When he handed it to me after a brief conversation, I told him I'd be sure to call him if I needed his services. *shrugs*

Would you ladies call a man who handed you his business card? Curious.
Comes off as pretentious to me. I've got so many business cards: physicians, attorneys, architects...

#No1Curr

If a man just want to get his diqq wet, it always shows.

It's such a laughable fuccboi game

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
map my run says 17 miles but my garmin says 18. :hmm: Not a huge deal, but it just looks like I'm short 0.4 miles for what I needed this week. Be anal, brehettes. My whole entire life hurts right now. :lupe: With that said I believe I'm physically prepared to run this marathon. 5 hours of running is probably my limit and I have about 5 weeks left so I'm going to try to get as close to a 12 minute mile as possible. They also have a pacer group for a 5 hour and 15 minute finish and I'm thinking I may try to sign up for that.

Today is a day I feel that getting healthy is wack as shyt. I could have been sleeping or sitting up looking stupid for 5 hours but instead I'm outside running. Bullshyt.
Good luck!!! Im sure it will be worth it in the end.
Couldn't be me tho:huhldup: