Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the Al B Sure unsung episode (on demand) and he is so :noah::noah:

He looks like a big teddy bear. :noah:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
it's really funny when coli disagreements turn into actual fights with tough guy talk

"you wouldn't say none of that shyt to me in person *posts gun*
54d82adbb76d4f831de5dd458ac9640e.400x225x30.gif
"

"oh word *posts address and some mildly mango shirtless picture of themselves*
tumblr_inline_nl5zh9ATHB1qbfvm6.gif
"

"
tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif
[several pleas copped] "

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ok, so today is the third time I said hello to an ex coworker and she looked past me like she didn't know me. My look hasn't changed that drastically. We used to be really cool.

You don't want to speak, no problem. Just know that you can't ask me for shyt.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Any folks knowledgeable about dentistry?

I had a temporary crown put on and the doctor asked me to pick a color for the temp.

(Mind you he was subbing for my dentist who was on vaca... This cac kept mentioning how white my teeth were during the entire crown replacement process :beli:)

I picked a color for the temp and he hit me with a "wow, that is very white :usure:"

I'm like uh, uh, :manny:... So he pics a B1 (don't know what that stands for)

He puts in the temporary and I am looking at this tooth in the light... And it's looking real funny....

B1 must stand for buttery level 1 because this shyt is yellow as fukk... The rest of my teeth are pearly and this shyt looks like a yellow cab... :francis:... Thank god it's towards the back

Long story short: Is the permanent crown going to be the same color? :mjcry:

Edit: I googled it
dental+color+chart.jpg

All these shyts are yellow... I'm pissed

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjcry: I would not have lasted on here back then. All these thread that are being bumped is hurting a nikka soul for real. I commend all the ladies that stayed on this site despite the straight up hate and disrespectful shyt ya'll had to see all the time back then.
:wow:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm watching "Unhung Hero" a documentary about a guy with a small penis.

The doctor basically said he has the equivalent to a girl with an A cup. I took offense, but it's worst for guys because at least I have an ass and pum pum to work with. If a guys has a small dikk, he might as well be a lesbian at least they can use a strap-on which can change size.

Last edited:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:mjcry: I would not have lasted on here back then. All these thread that are being bumped is hurting a nikka soul for real. I commend all the ladies that stayed on this site despite the straight up hate and disrespectful shyt ya'll had to see all the time back then.
:wow:

So true... Which thread were you reading? I got some time :feedme:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm watching "Unhung Hero" a documentary about a guy with a small penis.

The doctor basically said he has the equivalent to a girl with an a cup. I took offense, but it's worst for guys because at least I have an ass and pum pum to work with. If a guys has a small dikk, he might as well be a lesbian at least the can use a strap-on which can change size.

I think it was fake and more of a mockumentary.... waste of time watching... I could not stand the tone of the film or dudes personality... It just reeked of entitlement and white privilege