Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I love when my dad calls me when he's making breakfast or dinner :blessed:

I'll probably be late for work today though. :francis:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
As someone who is just naturally slow, I feel the world in general rushes into things and people are generally impatience fukks.

If you think of all the quality items, food, cars ,buildings, careers, etc they are all made and crafted meticulously and slowly. Yet people still want to rush and end up with cheap worthless crap. Then they wonder why their shyt falls apart after a good minute. I swear no one listens to me or feels on this either.

They want quality but don't appreciate craft or time of building a quality project. Microwave ass people.

I feel not many people take the time savor the details or the moment. Like this moment right now I can't get back.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I've noticed a lot of men on here can't compliment a woman without out it being sexual in natural. :jbhmm:
I've also noticed in those appreciation threads, it's more focus on ass and titties than actual faces:jbhmm:
I agree, I use to think most men just like ass and titties and didn't care about the woman within. When I believed that, It was very unsettling. As a woman, the reality of men only seeing you as a sexual object really can do a number on your self worth and you don't even know its happening.

If you really think about it, A good percentage of these men are programmed not to even see you as a human being and there is not much you really can do to combat those dudes way of thinking.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed a lot of men on here can't compliment a woman without out it being sexual in natural. :jbhmm:
I've also noticed in those appreciation threads, it's more focus on ass and titties than actual faces:jbhmm:
I agree. That said, this might be the wrong time, but you are facially pretty damn beautiful.:francis:

To look at you is to see family photos, youth, health, and vigor, and happiness. I cant be the only to think so, either.

Now to counterbalance this, #hoh: what dat ass like, doe?:takedat:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I agree. That said, this might be the wrong time, but you are facially pretty damn beautiful.:francis:

To look at you is to see family photos, youth, health, and vigor, and happiness. I cant be the only to think so, either.

Now to counterbalance this, #hoh: what dat ass like, doe?:takedat:
If you think about it, the #HardonHoes movement doesn't really have end goal or objective. like what are these nikkas trying to achieve?

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think about it the #HardonHoes movement doesn't really have end goal or objective.
Actually it does, at least for me:ld:It basically succinctly described a credo I kinda adhered to. I feel like i can better translate how it should work than most, so i might incorporate it into my thread tonight :patrice: