Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's a long story.
My situation with starting school compromised, and as a result I'm extremely strapped for cash, and it is very hard to let my parents know of my situation because I assured them everything was okay
:therethere:
i know it seems daunting, but just let your parents know. You will get the"regine we are so disappointed in you" and some type of lecture, but then you will breathe a sigh of relief. Its really not worth scratching and scraping for a whole semester because your parents might be disappointed for a couple weeks. Ive had to ask my parents a few times, and though they huffed and puffed, they always came through, they know i dont do drugs or gamble so if i said its for bills and necessities, they knew it was true.

i thought you might have got caught sneaking @PumPumAholic® out your bedroom over summer break or something.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:therethere:
i know it seems daunting, but just let your parents know. You will get the"regine we are so disappointed in you" and some type of lecture, but then you will breathe a sigh of relief. Its really not worth scratching and scraping for a whole semester because your parents might be disappointed for a couple weeks. Ive had to ask my parents a few times, and though they huffed and puffed, they always came through, they know i dont do drugs or gamble so if i said its for bills and necessities, they knew it was true.

i thought you might have got caught sneaking @PumPumAholic® out your bedroom over summer break or something.

:why:

Let mi get out this thread and pretend I never read that.:skip:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season two of american horror story yesterday, just got started on season 3 and NOT even 3 minutes in, I can tell there's going to be racism and I'm going to hate Kathy Bates character. :sadcam:

But I'm still gonna make it through the season just for Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe. :ehh: I'm too hooked on the series to turn back now.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was season 2 as creepy as it looked?
Just finished season two of american horror story yesterday, just got started on season 3 and NOT even 3 minutes in, I can tell there's going to be racism and I'm going to hate Kathy Bates character. :sadcam:

But I'm still gonna make it through the season just for Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe. :ehh: I'm too hooked on the series to turn back now.