Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:ohhh: *takes notes* my hair was loving coconut oil when the weather was cooler, but I guess for summer time it will be conditioner only :(

I'm going through the same thing....

Now that it's getting warmer, I've noticed using to much of any type of oil my hair puffs up the second I walk out the door. Last summer I made gel out of flax seeds and used aloe vera juice as a spritz and my hair loved it.

It's crazy how you have to change your regimen depending on the weather :smh: I thought the more hair I had the easier it would become. Somebody done told me WRONG! :laugh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:sadbron::sadbron:
me either

:sadcam: and my feet are big

:hug: i wear a sz10 so i kinda understand ur pain but it seems like alot of shoes, especially heels just look better than they would on a smaller foot.

Speaking of hair gripes, i washed and flat ironed my hair last night and i'm not at all pleased with the look of my dark natural brown roots and whatever kinda blonde brown color my ends are. I need to hurry up and get some braids or something cuz oncehe summer sun starts color stripping my hair will look real :scusthov: by fall.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Do ya'll ladies sometimes look in the mirror like :takedat: ? I'm not talking no conceited bullshyt either!

That was SUCH a random thought right now lol...:piss:

:laugh: yes, I do it all the time. I have a floor length mirror in my bathroom and whenever I go in there I always stop and do a quick look before I leave.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Grown ass men in motorcycle clubs, van clubs, car clubs?!? Really? This is the reason I don't go into the city. :stopitslime: