Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Have any of u ladies purchased shoes from justfab.com? I've been seeing their ad all over the internet about getting two pairs of shoes for 39.95.

The shoes are toooo cuteeeeee :jawalrus:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Have any of u ladies purchased shoes from justfab.com? I've been seeing their ad all over the internet about getting two pairs of shoes for 39.95.

I've seen em too but i never actually seen anyone with them. 2 for 39.95 sounds ok but i think as cute as those shoes are you'd be on your ass with a torn acl and broken heel cuz the shoes aren't that well put together.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....

I haven't shopped there personally but I've heard things about sites like justfab and shoedazzle over charging customers' credit cards but I've also heard good things. I guess it's hit or miss

KiiLove

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Super cute shoes however they charge your acct 40 or 50 dollars every month weather u purchase shoes or not and they give a hassle about getting out the contract.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV

I see the ads all the time! I just never purchased shoes online. I always like to try my shyt on! I don't trust online shyt. I know I'm being stupid for not giving the online purchasing a chance but IDK, I'd rather go to department stores, feel me?! :wow:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:laugh: yes, I do it all the time. I have a floor length mirror in my bathroom and whenever I go in there I always stop and do a quick look before I leave.

I thought it was just me. I was once RIGHT in front of a big mirror. All I was doing the whole time is check myself out. I'd swoop my hair to the side at one point, and then I'd be blowin myself kisses the next minute!:shaq:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ugh at the weather setting this wonderful mood and my bf not being here.

Looks like I'll be hanging with you ladies tonight:youngsabo:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ugh at the weather setting this wonderful mood and my bf not being here.

Looks like I'll be hanging with you ladies tonight:youngsabo:

I was supposed to be going to the beach with my lil girls until i seen the weather forecast rain all weekend in Galveston :snoop:

Now i'm posting on here and on the phone with my fiance all depressed cuz i haven't seen him in almost 2 months :sadbron:

I'm not gon vent about my relationship woes tho...

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I was gonna go sit in my backyard buuuut my neighbor's son lost his snake. I'm deathly afraid of snakes, so now I'm gonna be paranoid all night. My husband and my brother are in Berkeley so I gotta sit here by myself with a snake loose somewhere around my house. At least my cats are here.