Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
lol im just saying b, a cat aint taking no snake, u better go make sure all the windows is closed before that fukker slither in there

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was supposed to be going to the beach with my lil girls until i seen the weather forecast rain all weekend in Galveston :snoop:

Now i'm posting on here and on the phone with my fiance all depressed cuz i haven't seen him in almost 2 months :sadbron:

I'm not gon vent about my relationship woes tho...

That sucks chica. I feel bad for complaining now. I couldn't imagine a 2 month span. This rain is just making me want to cuddle and rub his head:sadcam:

I'm trying to go to Galveston with the bae as well, I must say that my bikini body is starting to look nice:shaq: lol

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Got the new Sookie Stackhouse Novel :takedat:

I hope I don't read this in one night like I did the last one :snoop:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Work is so dead tonight :zzz:

NEyfN.png
in Bks profile makes me :drool:

Speaking of Nas his pandora is :dj2: right now. Thumbs uping everything.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Ladies, yay or nay? No particular colorway. Just the shoe in general. http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store...*9102341*M095&productId=7-134400&&frminv=true

I say yay. Like KIQ said, you have to have the right outfit for them, but otherwise I like those moccasin styled shoes. They mad comfortable too.

Maaaaaan, me and my s/o did an all day full spring cleaning in the house yesterday and I woke up today with my back killing me :noah: I worked over night before, then came straight home and worked until like 9pm, so I was up 24 hours just bustin my ass. The house looks great and organized like how I've been wanting it, but I'm in so much pain :noah: Oh, and I was going thru coli withdrawals yesterday since I wasn't taking many breaks :lolbron: