Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I co-washed twice. The first time my scalp was on fyah with the itchies and the 2nd time my hair felt weird.

I don't think I did it right. :sad: I really wanna like it because I sometimes want the look of washed hair and the smell and feel of freshly conditioned hair but I don't wanna spend 3 plus hours doing it.

You got any tips to share?

Try not putting the conditioner directly on your scalp, but still massage your scalp to loosen the dirt.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
How come nobody stays in Florida here :sadbron:

I do :snoop:

Have you ladies tried the press on nail polish strips?

Been seeing the commercials on tv and in clothing stores...I want to give it a try.

sally-hansen-salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips.jpg

@ Olivia Pope I tried those nail strips and I really like them. I can't do acrylics on my nails because of my job so I can't get them done how I used to. I don't mind it tho, because it was fukking up my nails anyway. But back to the strips......they actually worked really well for me. They stayed on for about 2 weeks before they really started chipping off. They were super easy to put on too. I love um. And.....I use half a strip for 2 nails so that I have enough strips to give myself a mani/pedi with it and still have some left over just in case I fukk one up. :thumbsup:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
For the ladies with no fashion.......I was the same way :sadbron:

I'm a NY chick, so it was always straight all white uptowns, air maxs, timbs and jordans with jeans and a tee........gold chain, and my door knockers. I've only recently started to dress more "girly". I wear a lot of shorts now that I live in FL and summer dresses. I've been trying to use pictures online for inspiration and trying to think outside the box when I go shopping now. It's paid off pretty well.....I get a lot of compliments on my new styles.

The only thing I need to work on now is trying to wear heels. I see so many fly shoes that I like, but I don't get because they hurt my feet so bad. I don't even try anymore because it's not worth the pain. Flats and sandals for me. :to:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I've been having such bad hair days lately :sadbron:

I use this leave in conditioner to keep my curls lookin healthy and nice and I ran out of it this week and haven't had a chance to go pick some up yet.........so my hair's been lookin busted this week :noah:

I'm definitely going to the store TODAY!!:noah:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
§ansprix™;384957 said:

I use this leave in conditioner to keep my curls lookin healthy and nice and I ran out of it this week and haven't had a chance to go pick some up yet.........so my hair's been lookin busted this week :noah:

Look how dry, frizzy and lifeless my shyt looks

20frvyf.jpg

Girl, I feel you. My ish is about a day away from growing free form dreads.:scusthov:

I won't be able to give it the tlc that it needs 'til sometime this weekend. I just hope it'll ride it out with me 'til then.

I feel like I been neglecting my child:sadcam:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Girl, I feel you. My ish is about a day away from growing free form dreads.:scusthov:

I won't be able to give it the tlc that it needs 'til sometime this weekend. I just hope it'll ride it out with me 'til then.

I feel like I been neglecting my child:sadcam:

I'm glad someone feels my pain.:noah: All I know is, I'm not going no where this weekend until this rats nest is tamed. No matter how good I feel I look, if my hair and my eyebrows aren't right, I feel disgusting:scusthov:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
§ansprix™;385070 said:
I'm glad someone feels my pain.:noah: All I know is, I'm not going no where this weekend until this rats nest is tamed. No matter how good I feel I look, if my hair and my eyebrows aren't right, I feel disgusting:scusthov:

:wow: I don't got a choice. I got ACT's on saturday. So in addition to me freaking out over getting a good score, I gotta worry bout if the person behind me is giving me the :leostare: :scusthov: face.

:yeshrug::pachaha: I'mma put this in a bun and just keep it movin'.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:wow: I don't got a choice. I got ACT's on saturday. So in addition to me freaking out over getting a good score, I gotta worry bout if the person behind me is giving me the :leostare: :scusthov: face.

:pachaha: @ the bolded.

I feel you. I know my co-workers are giving me the :ld::huhldup::scusthov: behind my back.

I'mma put this in a bun and just keep it movin'.

That's how I know my shyt is out of control. I tried to put it up in a bun today and my bun looked all big and frizzy and just straight nasty:scusthov: I just threw it up in a ponytail and threw mad gel in it trying to make it somewhat presentable :noah:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
§ansprix™;384957 said:

Look how dry, frizzy and lifeless my shyt looks

20frvyf.jpg

looks like you may just need to trim those ends lady. also if you're ever outta conditioner ....you know ladies ...you've ALWAYS got stuff laying around your kitchen (yes believe it or not) that can be used as an emergency back up contingency plan. Olive Oil...Eggs....Avacados..Mayoniase .....etc. don't sleep!

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
§ansprix™;385172 said:
I feel you. I know my co-workers are giving me the :ld::huhldup::scusthov: behind my back.

That's how I know my shyt is out of control. I tried to put it up in a bun today and my bun looked all big and frizzy and just straight nasty:scusthov: I just threw it up in a ponytail and threw mad gel in it trying to make it somewhat presentable :noah:

:deadrose:

That's alright. Let me catch somebody starin, I'mma hit 'em with the :usure::stopitslime:

Some gel and a brush can be a girls bestfriend. I'mma try and work it out.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
looks like you may just need to trim those ends lady. also if you're ever outta conditioner ....you know ladies ...you've ALWAYS got stuff laying around your kitchen (yes believe it or not) that can be used as an emergency back up contingency plan. Olive Oil...Eggs....Avacados..Mayoniase .....etc. don't sleep!

I mix honey, olive oil and JBCO into aussie moist conditioner each week to make a deep conditioning treatment.

My hair always feels soft and smells like cotton candy & green jolly ranchers :ahh::takedat:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

I know :noah:

It's been a few months cuz I been so busy, but I already made an appointment for next week.

How does the homemade stuff work? Instructions please :lolbron:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;385577 said:
I know :noah:

It's been a few months cuz I been so busy, but I already made an appointment for next week.

How does the homemade stuff work? Instructions please :lolbron:

Youtube has a plethora of video's with instructions :yes:

Here's a video for the deep conditioner I use twice a month.

[ame=http://youtu.be/aSa_F2jyiyM]Do It Yourself: Homemade Hair Deep Conditioner Apple Cider Vinegar, Eggs, Mayonnaise, and Honey - YouTube[/ame]

I usually pre-poo 1st with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) I also only do the apple cider vinegar every 3 months because I cannot take the stench. But, it does leave me hair looking :ohmy: magically delicious ;)