Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I like how the dudes here are like,"HIS WIFE FORGAVE HIM AND THIS WAS MONTHS AGO SO THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT" as if a man doing this to his gf/wife is a unique incident and not rampant in the black community. These men are unwilling to accept societal responsibility and call a spade a spade. They are therefore embracing patriarchy and sexism through a very small myopic lens of hubris. Their main argument is that it doesn't affect them, so why give a shyt?

Whew, the dudes on this site make me write some shyt, ya'llllll, I tell ya.

Love those headphones. Wish they had other colors.

I want them in purple, girl.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Dr.Phil about mothers that hate their children and I'm on the verge of tears :to:. This lady verbally and physically abuses her 14 yr old autistic child :sadcam:. Bytch on stage crying talkin about "why can't she just be normal :damn:" .

I couldn't image treating my baby like that :sadbron:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
:snoop:Not yet.

One day...one day!!! :gladbron:

I keep thinking about how I'd raise kids, though. Almost daily, too! :no: I'm 28 so I'm not getting any younger, and every time I see a baby these days I turn into a puddle of emotion. I want ALL the babies! :krs::ohlawd:

i really only want two.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:Not yet.

One day...one day!!! :gladbron:

I keep thinking about how I'd raise kids, though. Almost daily, too! :no: I'm 28 so I'm not getting any younger, and every time I see a baby these days I turn into a puddle of emotion. I want ALL the babies! :krs::ohlawd:

i really only want two.
I want 2 too, but if I end up with 2 of the same gender, then I wanna adopt the other for a 3rd child.

I think about all of the school that I have left and where I can fit a baby in :sadcam:. Because by the time I'm done I will be in my early 30s.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I want 2 too, but if I end up with 2 of the same gender, then I wanna adopt the other for a 3rd child.

I think about all of the school that I have left and where I can fit a baby in :sadcam:. Because by the time I'm done I will be in my early 30s.

I'm done with school and just getting my professional life on track so I cannot afford them either. :no: