Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:snoop:Not yet.

One day...one day!!! :gladbron:

I keep thinking about how I'd raise kids, though. Almost daily, too! :no: I'm 28 so I'm not getting any younger, and every time I see a baby these days I turn into a puddle of emotion. I want ALL the babies! :krs::ohlawd:

i really only want two.
I'm 28 too and having baby fever. Then I hear the cries and I'm like :scusthov: fukk that.

Daps
Great! A place for the ladies. I'm in my early thirties and sometimes I get baby fever. But I'm thinking of alternatives like freezing my eggs now and having kids in my 40s. I felt too young in my twenties and I still feel too young in my thirties. It's weird, I know

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That seems like a good she tho :ld: but I can see why you would have waited.
Compared to most of my friends that had multiple children before age 20, that was damn good. But it would have been easier to pay off my debt and start stacking if I didn't have a child. It can be done you just have to position yourself to make good money and I'm fortunate that my degree and career field allows me to make decent money.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Compared to most of my friends that had multiple children before age 20, that was damn good. But it would have been easier to pay off my debt and start stacking if I didn't have a child. It can be done you just have to position yourself to make good money and I'm fortunate that my degree and career field allows me to make decent money.
That makes sense, my only concern is my pcos :ld:. Since I've never tried to get preg I don't know how difficult it may be. And I don't know if age makes things more difficult :to:. My worst fear is waiting another 5-8 yrs and when I try I can't :sadcam:. I think about that often.

im going to talk to my Gyno about it the next time I go because it could take me years to conceive

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I think women who are on hormone bc for so many years have a harder chance at conceiving especially after being on it for 10+ yrs.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I just messaged this dude i went to school with but had like no interaction, a suggestion he should do with one of his photos

Im expecting to be deleted any day now