Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Was having a crappy day until about 2:30pm. Been good to go ever since.

I really can't fukking stand one of the secretaries at my doctor's office. Every time I get her bytch ass on the phone I wanna ask for the other one, who I've known longer and who gets things done when I ask her to.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It's just been a loooong day.... Don't even wanna play tennis... I need a hug... A foot massage.... Bubble bath... Wine... And long strokes....can I order it via delivery?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
im mad cuz my daughter challenged me to fight in mortal kombat. i only know how to play with jade and sindel and she keep picking me up slapping the fiya outta me. iono how to feel about this.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
My sister has 3 and now Im traumatized. Besides Vera Wang had her kids at 39, I got time.

I need some chocolate and some sleep. I'm definitely having a Hershey's almond bar for breakfast. A king sized one... Mmmm mmm mmmm! I'm gonna go to sleep and dream about it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
My sister has 3 and now Im traumatized. Besides Vera Wang had her kids at 39, I got time.

I need some chocolate and some sleep. I'm definitely having a Hershey's almond bar for breakfast. A king sized one... Mmmm mmm mmmm! I'm gonna go to sleep and dream about it.
I got this chocolate for you that can help you sleep well

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I was smiling at some girls boyfriend. I didnt know they were together. I dont want him or anything but he is just so cute i cant help it. She probably hates me. Now i have to avoid then both.