Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Lmaooo

That dog woulda been
jackblack.gif

after the second one.
You don't understand the struggle I've been thru when it comes to giving my dog a new home :to:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I think I'm done talking bout talking gender on the Coli. All the dudes end up harassing me and saying crude things like "women shouldn't vote" and stuff. It's funny because it's coming from the same (presumably) black dudes who complain that white people do not care about the black struggle while they do the same thing and discount any womanly point of view that is offered.

I can only hope this is not how most men think, but I've encountered it so much in my life that I question whether that's true or not.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I ?have? A friend who i thought i would have a successful friendship with because we both hate people. He told me i say what he's actually thinking. But i cant take being around him anymore. He's so fukking negative. He's such a miserable person i cant take it. I desire to be social and around other people, but when i am, i hate it and just want to be alone. I dont want to make new friends in an old city, i need to get the fukk out of this city

So i got an unexpected text from him today saying " I hate that we had the suckiest time ever last time we had a time together. "

Thats the most of an apology im gonna get. Which i didnt expect one at all. I dont want one, the situation doesnt warrant it. Last time we had a falling out, he desperately tried to sweep it under the rug and im like "hell nah, i hold grudges, we gon understand what happened".

:manny:

He knows my feelings about friendships :manny:

Alpha Simp

The King Of Beta Males
Daps
Reppin
Love and Commitment
I think I'm done talking bout talking gender on the Coli. All the dudes end up harassing me and saying crude things like "women shouldn't vote" and stuff. It's funny because it's coming from the same (presumably) black dudes who complain that white people do not care about the black struggle while they do the same thing and discount any womanly point of view that is offered.

I can only hope this is not how most men think, but I've encountered it so much in my life that I question whether that's true or not.

Don't worry lady,

I will comfort you, by holding you in my arms, stroking your hair and feeding you chocolates

There are real men out there that just want to please their women :o: