Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I've always been confused for one of them hippie bohemian chicks but it's just the afro. :guilty: I died it too light I think, and it's washing out my skin as well. I think Ima keep it ombre though. Just dye the roots black.

Try a darker blue. N'Rage at Sally's is quite nice, I use the purple when I dye my hair. It's cute!

Any black woman with natural hair is mistaken for the type. I usually get the "hipster" comments.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Everybody like "what you doing for your birthday?"

The shyt is over 2 months away. Quit reminding me that I'm old. How all these motherfukkers know my birthday coming up?! :mindblown:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
You girls get called hipster for having fros? Almost all us the girls down south have fros.

Speaking of, I had a salon day on Safurday and I got my ends fixed. I'm feeling so good! So fresh and so clean! :stylin:

Elle, can you just wash the blue due out?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You girls get called hipster for having fros? Almost all us the girls down south have fros.

Speaking of, I had a salon day on Safurday and I got my ends fixed. I'm feeling so good! So fresh and so clean! :stylin:

Elle, can you just wash the blue due out?
Idk because up North chicks with natural eccentric hair are seen as afrocentric/alernative/hipsters. Whereas my hair is usually like that because I'm lazy lol

It's permanent so washing it out isn't doing much, I'm just coloring it back to black.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Idk because up North chicks with natural eccentric hair are seen as afrocentric/alernative/hipsters. Whereas my hair is usually like that because I'm lazy lol

It's permanent so washing it out isn't doing much, I'm just coloring it back to black.

Permenant blue hair?! Girl......GIRL.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Day 1 of kindergarten down.

:whew:

He did better than expected. He gon try to wrestle somebody soon enough tho. :lupe:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My dog got ahold of the 3rd one, I gave up and went back to carmex.
Lmaooo

That dog woulda been
jackblack.gif

after the second one.