Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Pedicures are straight :noah: status....unless you have ticklish feet.

I don't really request much besides a french tip (for hands and feet).

Is that ummmm acrylic? :guilty:

My nails are already long. Can I request a french tip without the tips? :unsure:

Can't believe I'm having a daughter and oblivious to all of this. Poor baby :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that ummmm acrylic? :guilty:

My nails are already long. Can I request a french tip without the tips? :unsure:

Can't believe I'm having a daughter and oblivious to all of this. Poor baby :laugh:

French is just a white line across the top and you can do that with your own nails. I shouldn't say white because you can probably get any color you desire.

Don't worry there will be plenty of stuff to do with your daughter aside from nails and feet.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
French is just a white line across the top and you can do that with your own nails. I shouldn't say white because you can probably get any color you desire.

Don't worry there will be plenty of stuff to do with your daughter aside from nails and feet.

THANKS!!!! :hug:

I know, I'm dragging her lil tail to the library before she turns one :lolbron:

When it comes to purses, nail polish, and everything that's pink and glittery she'll have to ask her grandmothers & aunts............... :yeshrug:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I love pedicures as a way of keeping my feet properly maintained since I stand up and walk concrete at work all day. They'll clean, scrub, scrape off any dead skin, remove the cuticle thing and trim your toenails, exfoliate with some good smelling bath salts on your lower leg and feet, lotion mssage, then polish and you're done. No chemicals.

I get the colored polish like now I have blue and orange to keep it funky. French tips are for grandmas and boring people.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
^^^^ Pedicures sound PAINFUL! and relaxing at the same time :laugh:

I'll probably use a light pink nail polish, I'm not sure yet. I know if I don't go this man will drag me by the hair and make me :smh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
^^^^ Pedicures sound PAINFUL! and relaxing at the same time :laugh:

I'll probably use a light pink nail polish, I'm not sure yet. I know if I don't go this man will drag me by the hair and make me :smh:

You'll like it, I only go every couple of months (like 3-4 times a year) anyway and I took my daughters one time about a month ago for the same thing, only it was for kids.

Without my permission my daughters have turned into girly girls lmao! I even hate clothes shopping with them cuz I'll pick out something and they'll both hit me with a series of :mjpls::comeon::childplease::sitdown: then they'll show me something super glittery, sparkly, and it more than likely features tulle smh. :snoop:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love pedicures as a way of keeping my feet properly maintained since I stand up and walk concrete at work all day. They'll clean, scrub, scrape off any dead skin, remove the cuticle thing and trim your toenails, exfoliate with some good smelling bath salts on your lower leg and feet, lotion mssage, then polish and you're done. No chemicals.

I get the colored polish like now I have blue and orange to keep it funky. French tips are for grandmas and boring people.

:childplease: French tips are professional looking more so than a bunch of colors but I don't knock anyone's polish choices. I've been through the bright colors and loads of designs phase. French is the only thing I'll rock with.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:to: Oh no.

@KIQ....yea you can do french tips with natural nails. Hit up google and you'll find a ton of designs if that's what you're looking for.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm just salty bcuz I loved to get solar sets with a white pearl tip but hated having my nail bed destroyed to get it. I haven't had a manicure in years...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've decided to purchase a pair of tribal leggings or something with a design...not until December though for this skate party but yes my big ass legs are going to create an optical illusion and very little care will be given.

Edit: What the flipping fukk!!! "I will not be available after 12 noon today"...that's pretty straight forward right? So the recruiter sends me an email saying "Please let me know what time you won't be available". Biiittchhhh. Please. Don't. Irritate. Me.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
16 Days until my baby shower.......... :why:

I'm not a drinker but if I could I'd get :drunk: so the entire day could be a blur. My introverted ass cannot stand to be around a crowd of people. Especially muh fugga's that feel inclined to touch my stomach :comeon:

Sidenote: I'm 31 years old and never (yeah I said never :hmm:) had a manicure or pedicure before (my nails are nice & prettiful on their own :manny:). I'm being forced by Mr. Lover man to get one :rolleyes:

What should I expect or tell them not to do?? I don't want any chemicals on my nails or anyone touching my got damn feet, but I have no choice :sadbron:
. exactly i hated random mf's touching my tummy when i was pregnant it was like Jeziah gets all the lovee , im just his carrier !

& my nails even though they are plain
2wfmkig.jpg

My toes :smile:)
nv5rtk.jpg

it is very relaxing tho like Token said just get a french

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
You'll like it, I only go every couple of months (like 3-4 times a year) anyway and I took my daughters one time about a month ago for the same thing, only it was for kids.

Without my permission my daughters have turned into girly girls lmao! I even hate clothes shopping with them cuz I'll pick out something and they'll both hit me with a series of :mjpls::comeon::childplease::sitdown: then they'll show me something super glittery, sparkly, and it more than likely features tulle smh. :snoop:.

At least you listen to your daughters. When I was younger my mother said the day you get a damn job you can pick out your own clothes, until then you'll wear what I say :laugh:

Hopefully she's a daddy's girl and he'll take her shopping. He brings me home items all the time & I'm like :leon: this is niceeeeee! I have no sense of fashion what so ever :snoop:

My :old: behind is learning though :D

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
. exactly i hated random mf's touching my tummy when i was pregnant it was like Jeziah gets all the lovee , im just his carrier !

& my nails even though they are plain
2wfmkig.jpg

My toes :smile:)
nv5rtk.jpg

it is very relaxing tho like Token said just get a french

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE the color of your nails! It's a beautiful soft pink.

Your toes are nice as well, but that's a lil too daring for me :laugh:

I'll get their eventually....

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Caught on Tape: 9-year-old terrorizes daycare, kicking and biting kids | wltx.com

I know this boy has some sort if mental issue but for this to go unnoticed like it did makes ne even more mad at the situation.

I don't blame the parent of the other child for wanting to kick his ass at all. That whole daycare would've been turned out if my one year old came home looking like they went thru a mma brawl.

Edit-looking for another link to the video

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE the color of your nails! It's a beautiful soft pink.

Your toes are nice as well, but that's a lil too daring for me :laugh:

I'll get their eventually....
Thanx i use to go crazy with my nail color but lately i been getting a simple & plain Flower Pink Blossom manicure. On my toes I still get a lil design every now & again. the process is very relaxing tho especially after a long work week :ahh:

OMG @Trill i would go the fukk out whew that's why my son will not goto daycare until he is 4 & even then im sure imma be picky about choosing which one.