Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I use to condition- still don't cowash but I'm thinking I should. I bought this Daeng Gi Meo Ri shampoo and conditioner kit that seems to be treating me well- it better for 70 bucks, ugh! I still go to the Dominicans every once in a while and deep condition, but since I exercise everyday now I figured I may as well just go natural.

$70 good grief!! I wish I had that kind of hair budget! I'm glad that it's working for you, though because that's a big jump to take without knowing if it will work. You always risk the possibility of hating the product and wasting your money. I seen people set up product swaps and I think I'm going to get in on that.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I have been so tired lately, and I have no idea why :snoop:.......No I'm not with child :laugh:

Me too all the damn time. Whenever my mom walks into my room and I'm laying down she asks me if there's "something I want to tell her" aka am I pregnant. I just love to sleep

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I can't stand my niece. She's 3 years old and so fukking bad the other day my grandma told her to go put her toys away and this little girl said no and spit on my grandmother! I slapped the hell out of her on her arm and my grandmother turns around and starts yelling at me :wtf:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I can't stand my niece. She's 3 years old and so fukking bad the other day my grandma told her to go put her toys away and this little girl said no and spit on my grandmother! I slapped the hell out of her on her arm and my grandmother turns around and starts yelling at me :wtf:

:damn: what is wrong with kids? The lady I'm working with has not stopped gettin phone calls about her niece since the shift started! I'm my sisters guardian and thank God she never gave me these problems :snoop:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

I put the fear of God into all my nieces and nephews. Anytime I'm around they always seem to know how to act right......when they with they parents they lil :devil: That's cuz I don't play that shyt....and they know I'll backhand them quick if I have to:smugfavre:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
16 Days until my baby shower.......... :why:

I'm not a drinker but if I could I'd get :drunk: so the entire day could be a blur. My introverted ass cannot stand to be around a crowd of people. Especially muh fugga's that feel inclined to touch my stomach :comeon:

Sidenote: I'm 31 years old and never (yeah I said never :hmm:) had a manicure or pedicure before (my nails are nice & prettiful on their own :manny:). I'm being forced by Mr. Lover man to get one :rolleyes:

What should I expect or tell them not to do?? I don't want any chemicals on my nails or anyone touching my got damn feet, but I have no choice :sadbron:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
$70 good grief!! I wish I had that kind of hair budget! I'm glad that it's working for you, though because that's a big jump to take without knowing if it will work. You always risk the possibility of hating the product and wasting your money. I seen people set up product swaps and I think I'm going to get in on that.

Nah, the Korean put me onto it (samples) when I was buying some other stuff. The conditioner seriously smells like some banging ass perfume, it's ridic.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
16 Days until my baby shower.......... :why:

I'm not a drinker but if I could I'd get :drunk: so the entire day could be a blur. My introverted ass cannot stand to be around a crowd of people. Especially muh fugga's that feel inclined to touch my stomach :comeon:

Sidenote: I'm 31 years old and never (yeah I said never :hmm:) had a manicure or pedicure before (my nails are nice & prettiful on their own :manny:). I'm being forced by Mr. Lover man to get one :rolleyes:

What should I expect or tell them not to do?? I don't want any chemicals on my nails or anyone touching my got damn feet, but I have no choice :sadbron:

Pedicures are straight :noah: status....unless you have ticklish feet.

I don't really request much besides a french tip (for hands and feet).