Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Future be talkin dat real! my favorite rapper :yes:

"We ain't always gone see eye to eye, we compromise. And I just want u to hold me down 365, with no complainin, relationships get draining"

I love Future man!! He's just that nikka right now, u can't even hate on him :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
@ KIQ I don't get mani/pedis done too often because I usually try to do it myself....but I think you will like them. It's very relaxing and you'll be surprised how good and girly you feel afterwards.

I like that color secret has.......it's plain, but not too plain.

Let us know how you like it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
"Im on da dance flo showin my ass, I then bought da damn bar so put some moe in my glass!"
tumblr_m3w8ijnadC1qahio7.gif

:lolbron:

Shouldas, chest, pants, shoes!
tumblr_m7akte2hqX1qfry35o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:wtf: 2 of my aunts are mad at my uncle because he's dating a woman 16 years younger than him. My uncle is 53 years old!! and his gf is fukkin 37!!!

How & why is this a problem? Their husbands are older than them so why are they mad?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No more doubles this week!!:mj:I almost forgot what it felt like to get off of work and still be able to see daylight.
I really want to do a random, just because, something special for the bf but I'm having a difficult time thinking of something

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
With REAL LOVE comes a person that's there for all the right reasons , they push u harder to do what's right. They tell u when your wrong. They are there to lift u up when u are down they show actions an not only by sex but by loyalty, they never let anyone disrespect u or what u share together its UNCONDITIONAL, u have a problem u fix it, u have a argument u don't say stuff out of spite, an u work on making it better. Build each other up an don't let no one else break them down..thats the type of relationship I have with my bae everyone has their own thoughts on us but they don't know nothing about us. RESPECT the fact we are happy together. WE bring out the best in each other. . An we can't be broken or separated. I love you chrishawn barnes first & last love <3

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
LOL @ understanding what the hell Future is saying.
The most I was ever able to decipher (not that I wanted to) was "at the same damn time."