Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Can someone please id the blazer and dress :ohlawd:

tumblr_m04ynsY4wO1r7awpxo1_500.jpg

I would like to know too....I would rock the hell outta that dress...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I am highly upset right now that the one person I trust to cut my hair is completely unavailable and I can't find anything reasonable to do with my hair but perm it. This along with my fiance's otr issue, I'm just all around frustrated.

I love that dress that Kim K is wearing, my issue with fitting dresses is that I'm like a 12/14 up top but 14/16 in the hips so I have a hard time finding fitted dresses I like. I knew it was bad when I had to try on size 16/18 wedding dresses :snoop:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
LOL @ understanding what the hell Future is saying.
The most I was ever able to decipher (not that I wanted to) was "at the same damn time."
Screen-Shot-2012-07-03-at-7.33.10-AM.png
:ufdup:

. :laugh: i understand what he be saying lls must be me being around all these country boys & dating a nikka from New Orleans for 3 years too :lolbron: all i listen to is trap music and Future
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7afVqef8o]Future - "Deeper Than The Ocean" [Prod. By Will-A-Fool] - YouTube[/ame]

.ughhh! i want the D lmao i miss my boyfriend

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Seeing a hot guy come out of CVS when your not expecting it :noah:

I think i was making a funny face too. Too bad I don't believe in approaching men...he looked like a nice guy.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seeing a hot guy come out of CVS when your not expecting it :noah:

I think i was making a funny face too. Too bad I don't believe in approaching men...he looked like a nice guy.

LOL that reminds me I saw a fine guy in walmart today, nice chocolate thang, and I was like :datazz:.....he opened his mouth and his voice had me like :scusthov:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;931660 said:
How did you change it? Just sent a PM to the BK's?

Via/Marty made a thread in event staff asking for her name to be changed and I posted in it behind her. About 30min later I noticed it was done and the thread was gone...possibly to cut down on requests.