Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just realized today how deathly afraid of birds i really am! one got stuck on the outside porch where theres huge windows and he kept trying to fly through it banging his head and shytting everytime. i felt so bad so i got this huge carboard stick, bribed him with food, moved ALL the furniture off the porch...anything to get him to fukking fly the other way without him flying into me and he didnt get the hint, stupid bird... eventually i just took the stick and shoved him across the floor and he flew so fukking fast to a tree way far away into the field....im just glad i didnt have to pick up his dead body later...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, and I sorta decided to go natural. No chop or anything, just not gonna perm and prob will cut in December. Going on five months since my last but my hair gets waay too dry. ugh.

This is my struggle too, this day makes 4 months with no perm and I'm tempted to perm it.

I'm calling my cousin today who's a beautician to see if she could trim my ends off and some of the color bcuz thats where most of the dryness is at. Everything else is just super soft still from the cowash and argan oil yesterday tho.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This is my struggle too, this day makes 4 months with no perm and I'm tempted to perm it.

I'm calling my cousin today who's a beautician to see if she could trim my ends off and some of the color bcuz thats where most of the dryness is at. Everything else is just super soft still from the cowash and argan oil yesterday tho.

That's what I use to condition- still don't cowash but I'm thinking I should. I bought this Daeng Gi Meo Ri shampoo and conditioner kit that seems to be treating me well- it better for 70 bucks, ugh! I still go to the Dominicans every once in a while and deep condition, but since I exercise everyday now I figured I may as well just go natural.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
lol your son is adorable and looks like he is hilariously bad
Thanks lls here's a video of baby chrishawn acting silly i had in my phone he off the chain :smile:))

My son a fine lil guy he got his thinking face on lol
2ns8hdy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: