Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i just saw shoe lust queen Malfoy had posted and had to peak inside..... *waves* welcome!

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
:laugh: i got xbox tho call of duty only thing im somewhat good at i just be pressing down buttons :manny: i remember when i played madden for the 1st time with my boyfriend im horrible :why::ohlawd:

..yall got instagram? if so follow me :smile:))

.It is wild how ur CLOSEST friends be the main ones talkin shyt about u & doin u dirty. I'll never get over that U expect shyt like that from other people, but ur friends?!! Nah. its gucci tho all i need is me, bae and our son straight like that. speaking of my lil man Me & jeziah bickin back being bool eating these oreos , watching criminal minds . . . Thug life lls :laugh: .

lmao...aww man...i'ma ps3'r but big ups to gaming girly girls regardless....bust caps in those call of duty fools

lol your son is adorable and looks like he is hilariously bad

I just got a blue controller for PS3 :stylin:

He said, so I can look at my favorite color as I get my ass beat in NBA 2K :dry:

I'm down to join ya'll squad :bustback:

i got my pink one on deck :smile:....do you play COD?!?! def add me...my psn is in my profile and also here: JetmsBossyGlossy...add me and lets get it goin...im on daily either playing call of duty or skyrim

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
364_original.gif

Hey Malfoy, Welcome

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Hey Malfoy....My ex keeps texting me ...after I told him I was over it....he keeps it up and were going to the mall to spend his money.....

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
i got my pink one on deck :smile:....do you play COD?!?! def add me...my psn is in my profile and also here: JetmsBossyGlossy...add me and lets get it goin...im on daily either playing call of duty or skyrim

I'm still a beginner, I don't have a profile yet :sadbron:

Once I get my skills up, I'll make a thread in the private ladies group so we get our :violent: on together :smile:

Hey Malfoy....My ex keeps texting me ...after I told him I was over it....he keeps it up and were going to the mall to spend his money.....

:usure:

Who's your phone carrier?

Just add his # to the block list and he won't be able to contact you or send text messages.

But, if you wanna spend his money RUN THEM POCKETS! and block him after :lolbron:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:usure:

Who's your phone carrier?

Just add his # to the block list and he won't be able to contact you or send text messages.

But, if you wanna spend his money RUN THEM POCKETS! and block him after :lolbron:

I got his number blocked but he texts and calls with different numbers...:beli:...and I refuse to get my number changed....I want to run his pockets but I aint that kind of person.....yet:shaq:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Is this really pooh or a fraud :whoo:

Fresh contact lenses got my eyes feeling all heavenly like :ahh:

*untucks*

It's me.

I live for fresh contacts :noah:

And it's hotter than a motherfukker- shutup people in the South, yes I'm a punkbytch. Fam reunion in Myrtle Beach, mm not trying to die.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Oh yeah, and I sorta decided to go natural. No chop or anything, just not gonna perm and prob will cut in December. Going on five months since my last but my hair gets waay too dry. ugh.