Official Raised By Wolves Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
What a visual it looks like a surrealist painting. This show can go shot for shot with the best of 'em.
FOG2zg7XoAIdvii
Painting you say? Like this one?
This was back in S1.
t236fonk7qm51.png

I like how the writers/producers are following a game plan and not making shyt up as they go.

The Director said he has shyt done worth of 4 more seasons :ohlawd: I need them NOW!

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This was back in S1.
t236fonk7qm51.png

I like how the writers/producers are following a game plan and not making shyt up as they go.

The Director said he has shyt done worth of 4 more seasons :ohlawd: I need them NOW!

:leon: Nice find. A good reason to go back and watch S1.

I hope we get those seasons too, critical acclaim is up for S2. 85 on metacritic 100% on RT. We just need audiences to catch up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This was back in S1.
t236fonk7qm51.png

Its one of the aspects of this show I love. It makes season 1 much stronger when you realize that a lot of scenes that seemed like throwaway shots or meaningless dialogue all dropped hints and were building a bigger story. Like now you realize everytime someone heard a “voice” it was just the entity moving chess pieces to get to its goal.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I mean who didn’t see grandmother coming?

this season was 7/10, enjoyed it better than S1.

I still don’t get the connection between #7 and the tree/Sue…

Paul said that dirty mfer Sol used the tree as a means to get around the EMF barrier that’s blocking his signal so he could weaponize #7 (Paul called it a hardwire). That’s why Ragnar was trying to go underground again, to find the source of the signal.

The analogy is like wifi. The tree is a "Wifi extender" that uses it's roots to pick up the signal from the ground and broadcasts the signal into the air from the top of the tree.

Edit:
I just realized it's ALSO like those cell phone towers disguise as fake trees in real life
:ohhh:

Daps
The analogy is like wifi. The tree is a "Wifi extender" that uses it's roots to pick up the signal from the ground and broadcasts the signal into the air from the top of the tree.

Edit:
I just realized it's ALSO like those cell phone towers disguise as fake trees in real life
:ohhh:
Yep, basically turned Sue into an antenna. Also, notice the tree, roots, etc in the opening sequence. Wasn’t there in Season 1.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Zero evidence that Snakebreh was a villain, there hasn't been a clear antagonist till Grandmother.

This isn't a black and white story

Yeah, while we can't exactly trust her words now GM basically said the snake was a tool. Entity might have used snake/s in the past (skeletons in s1 and the clip of one being birthed) but this one was different because it was part mother. Entity got it to eat the tree but I don't think it was in full control, which is why it went after Campion, it was acting like a jealous kid. If Sue didn't turn into a tree he woulda still been fine in the cage.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Zero evidence that Snakebreh was a villain, there hasn't been a clear antagonist till Grandmother.

The fact that he was terrorizing the humans wasn’t villainous? He drove Campion to the beach to be dissolved by the acid. I see how those things can be interpreted many different ways, but on the surface that was villain behavior.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The fact that he was terrorizing the humans wasn’t villainous? He drove Campion to the beach to be dissolved by the acid. I see how those things can be interpreted many different ways, but on the surface that was villain behavior.
He was literally a Snake. Yeaj, a flying bytch sounding snake but still a snake. Fcuk 7. Let him rest in piss :birdman:.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
He had personal beef with Campion but idk about "terrorizing the humans" he knew where they were and could have destroyed them if he wanted. He fukked up that one vehicle but he could have been looking for Marcus or something.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Both can be true...
By itself the snake might not be evil. But the Sol Entity voice gets in its head (just like it gets into human's heads) and makes it do evil things in service of Sol. The first batch of humans it killed might have been an accident.

Daps
Ok, I need to go back and rewatch some episodes. They’ve been finding those relics for years, and it always seemed like no one knew what they were. Now Mother is like, go home and pop in this Mithraic VHS tape?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I need to go back and rewatch some episodes. They’ve been finding those relics for years, and it always seemed like no one knew what they were. Now Mother is like, go home and pop in this Mithraic VHS tape?
The ones they found were old and damaged I believe. Marcus found that intact one on that other dude who was probably trying to escape either one of the snakes or grandmothers devolving tech and was somehow preserved along with it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The ones they found were old and damaged I believe. Marcus found that intact one on that other dude who was probably trying to escape either one of the snakes or grandmothers devolving tech and was somehow preserved along with it.

That reminds me of something.
I can't remember the exact quote, but Grandmother said something like her task was to make humans live forever.
Maybe the "devolved" humans have a super long lifespan?