Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone PLEASE tell me where the budget went

only thing keeping me in at this point is the the story and acting. cause the CGI is grade A, certified trash. FUKK

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm five episodes into this season and I'm not feeling it at all. Feels like a mishmash of shyt going on with the WOAT CGI and terrible editing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finished the second season. It finally started getting kinda good and then the season is over. :unimpressed:

This is a good, bad show. I wouldn't really recommend someone to watch this but there's enough interesting stuff there to keep stringing you along.

I'll be back for season three with low expectations.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This not being renewed yet for season 3 has me worried, especially with the Warner-Discovery merger going into effect.

:mjcry:

Amazon likes their Sci-Fi and they did save The Expanse. I hope it doesn't come to that however.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just finished this.

What an amazing sci fi series but I'm pissed because I still have no clue what 'the entity's really is. I'll read through the thread but I am gonna be aggravated if this goes into a full fantasy.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Talk about mind fukk. Not sure it was already mentioned in here but I'm stuck on the punisher helmet, what is that all about? I need to re-watch S1 but didn't the guy hearing Sol's voice also wearing a helmet before they landed?

As I watch the episodes I'm like ok cool but the second I'm out and about all of the scenes linger in my head.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Talk about mind fukk. Not sure it was already mentioned in here but I'm stuck on the punisher helmet, what is that all about? I need to re-watch S1 but didn't the guy hearing Sol's voice also wearing a helmet before they landed?

As I watch the episodes I'm like ok cool but the second I'm out and about all of the scenes linger in my head.
Those were different helmets.
The one in season 1 was a helmet that the Mitraics used to punish rapists.

The one in season 2 was a helmet that the Trust made Atheists wear as they were beating or interrogating people. The purpose was to hide the identity of the person doing the beating.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Those were different helmets.
The one in season 1 was a helmet that the Mitraics used to punish rapists.

The one in season 2 was a helmet that the Trust made Atheists wear as they were beating or interrogating people. The purpose was to hide the identity of the person doing the beating.

Yes, they were different helmets but didn't they mention that they found and started using the punisher helmet to hide their identities but did not know its original purpose?

The way they focus on the helmet especially in the scene with Marcus makes me think there's more to it. I imagine the Mithraic made/designed them according to the tech they uncovered in the scriptures. Maybe I'm overthinking. lol