Official Raised By Wolves Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I am sure Father winning the fight with that big ass robot wasn't just a plot fill. He will go crazy when finds out what granny is up to and what she did to his bottom bytch.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I enjoyed the finale, we got some answers as far as what the voice is, the fate of seven, and what grandmother intentions were and left enough new questions to make me eager for the next season. The thing I can appreciate about this show is that you kind don’t know what happens next but it makes sense like now when you go back to season 1 you realize the “entity” has been putting this plan in motion since the humans arrived using the voice to play humans as pawns to put shyt into motions and basically using emotions against us to get us to do the work. And the cold part about it is we see Grandmother as evil when she is literally just doing her job of keeping humans alive even if it makes us dumb creatures because she obviously knows that as we evolve we drain the planets resources and eventually destroy each other and the planet. Great job of answering a lot of questions and creating some new ones. They better green light season 3 asap man.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
If I had any issues with the finale, it could be that the mother vs seven clash was a little anticlimactic but I think that was kind of the point of the veil so that she could be efficient with no emotions involved only for the veil to eventually be used against her .

And the last dirty deed of the entity was using Lucius to make Marcus a ….. prophet? God? King? It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens with him.

will he work with Grandmother, or will he help mother get revenge? So many directions you could go with him

Season 2 really turned up the entertainment aspects, I thought the horror aspects, the action, and the subtle comedy was much better this season and once they used the first 3 episodes to set to the tone, the rest of the season was excellent TV.

Daps
:gucci: They showed a whole ass live tutorial on it
The fruit—I’m referring specifically to the eating of the fruit from Sue’s tree by half the damn colony last week. Could have been a damn Tropicana commercial. Last episode focused HEAVILY on the distribution and eating of the fruit, with heavy foreshadowing to the finale. If something happened with the fruit I must have missed it.:yeshrug:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
The fruit—I’m referring specifically to the eating of the fruit from Sue’s tree by half the damn colony last week. Could have been a damn Tropicana commercial. Last episode focused HEAVILY on the distribution and eating of the fruit, with heavy foreshadowing to the finale. If something happened with the fruit I must have missed it.:yeshrug:
The fruit will play a part next season, I theorize that it counters whatever Grandmother is using to devolve the kids. Those that ate the fruit will likely be resistant to the mutations. Campion didn't eat it and thus he is mutating.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Even though I don’t like Paul, Campion, Mother, Tempest, Hunter, Caleb, Grandmother, 7 and most of the characters outside of Father, somehow this show has kept me intrigued since it first started. I guess I like the world it’s building and how sci-fi it is.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also, in season 1, Mother creating the villain for season 2 and in season 2, father creating the villain for season 3 is lazy writing.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
What a visual it looks like a surrealist painting. This show can go shot for shot with the best of 'em.
FOG2zg7XoAIdvii

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The shot of Mother ascending looking down at #7 in pursuit was one of the best I’ve seen in awhile.

Yeah, it immediately reminded me of a scene in Superman Returns actually.

I really enjoyed the whole scene itself with her drawing #7 up with the lullaby and away from Campion, making it safe for her to use her siren attack.

Her pulling its brain out was pretty crazy too. She'll have a lot of time in simulation to think about everything that happened.

I wonder if she'll get pregnant again, she's pretty much works like a bio 3d printer, so anything is possible.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What a visual it looks like a surrealist painting. This show can go shot for shot with the best of 'em.
FOG2zg7XoAIdvii

Out of everything, from Vrille getting her face sliced off to Solflower seeds turning nikkas into chia pets, THIS was the scariest scene of the whole season :merchant: