Official Raised By Wolves Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That reminds me of something.
I can't remember the exact quote, but Grandmother said something like her task was to make humans live forever.
Maybe the "devolved" humans have a super long lifespan?

Because "devolved" humans aren't as big of a threat, if at all to the planet.

Sol, the entity, whatever it is knows the cycles of destruction that humans have gone through, it wants to destory humans before they destroy it.

:francis:

Grandmother's plan is, dumb down humanity to the point that there will be no atomic bombs or necromancers being built so "the entity" can take itself off high alert and go dormant.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Sol, the entity, whatever it is knows the cycles of destruction that humans have gone through, it wants to destory humans before they destroy it.

Grandmother's plan is, dumb down humanity to the point that there will be no atomic bombs or necromancers being built so "the entity" can take itself off high alert and go dormant.

That's also true, but I was thinking of the creature that revived when Ragnar...I mean Marcus went down into the pit.
Maybe that creature was sleeping for thousands and thousands of years.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's also true, but I was thinking of the creature that revived when Ragnar...I mean Marcus went down into the pit.
Maybe that creature was sleeping for thousands and thousands of years.

That's what it seems like. They probably exert less energy living simple lives.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Grandmother devolving the sea creatures explains their existence, but what about the ones on land? They're clearly a different breed, but did they devolve separately or were they sea creatures that made their way back to the surface? :patrice: Or maybe they realized what was happening and fought to stop it but were too late :ohhh:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Grandmother devolving the sea creatures explains their existence, but what about the ones on land? They're clearly a different breed, but did they devolve separately or were they sea creatures that made their way back to the surface? :patrice: Or maybe they realized what was happening and fought to stop it but were too late :ohhh:

Maybe the mermaid breed is because they're in the tropical zone, outside of it you get those other shyts.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Just thought of something else.
Sol's goal can't be just to save its own planet. Because the Sol signal reached all the way to Earth, strong enough to influence the Mithraic believers thousands of years ago. If there were no Sol, there would be no Mithraic vs atheist war on earth.

Sol might actually be trying to conquer the galaxy, maybe that's why the Mithraic arc ships were drawn to Kepler.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Just peeped the last 3 eps :whoo::ohhh::wow::gladbron::krs::ohlawd:

9/10 this season done leveled up. They got so many directions they could go with this like 5-6 seasons more i mean this show is ambiguous and we might not get all the answers but its just some sci-fi philosophical religous introspective into current society shyt like How the video games are to keep us distracted from being genetically regressed :mindblown: if you think about it tik tok and instagram are poison and turning these kids attention span into mush :ohhh:
:feedme:season 3

Praise sol. I mean :whoa: dont praise sol. :damn:

Im going back to watch season 1 thats how good this shyt was.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I really wish this had been 10 episodes. Seems like now that EMF was down this may have been a good time to fire back up The Trust computer if they could so it could let them know more about the entity and whats going and could probably communicate with it. Or it could have at least tipped them off about Grandmother.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Don't know why I never looked up Mother's name before, "Lamia:"
in ancient Greek mythology, was a child-eating monster and, in later tradition, was regarded as a type of night-haunting spirit (daemon). In the earliest stories, Lamia was a beautiful queen of Libya who had an affair with Zeus. Upon learning this, Zeus's wife Hera robbed her of her children, the offspring of her affair with Zeus, either by kidnapping or killing them. The loss of her children drove Lamia insane, and in vengeance and despair, Lamia snatched up any children she could find and devoured them. Because of her cruel acts, her physical appearance changed to become ugly and monstrous. Zeus gave Lamia the power of prophecy and the ability to take out and reinsert her eyes, possibly because she was cursed by Hera with insomnia or because she could no longer close her eyes, so that she was forced to always obsess over her lost children.
Lamia - Wikipedia

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:mjlol:"Dopey earth stuff"

Paul can be an insensitive jerk sometimes.

I hope there's more to Vrille's diary than that, for Campion's sake.

I Hate Paul lol, I was waiting for to turn into a fukking mud muncher.

Every episode I leave entertained and on the edge of my seat

But

Every episode I watch I leave thinking why the fukk are you watching this

I love this show

Word, especially when #7 weaponzied.

Like wtf am I watching but I couldn't turn away.