Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This is me like a mufukka LMAO! I'm so fukking confused, but I love this show

:ohhh: They explained this in one of the episodes? That makes a lot of sense now

They never gave us a full explanation ep or dialog more like they drip feed it throughout both seasons. The cards are in ancient mythriac they keep finding them, they found cave paintings in s1 that depicted a spaceship that looks just like mythriac ships leaving Kepler for earth. They talked about the mythriac bible having hidden technology formulas and so on in them, which is how they built necromancers and spaceships (thats why mythriacs have all the fancy clean tech). They still don't fully understand it either.

This is why I think Mother taking the caul from Grandmother probably gonna end up fukking her/them over. She says she's a shepherd and implied she's not a weapon but who knows...she was looking kinda sinister in that preview. If the caul was a "filter" there must have been a reason why they put it on her in the first place. I bet it's gonna be some kind of limiter.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
All you really need to understand is the planet they're on, Kepler 22b (IIRC) was the original home to humans. There was a civilization that thrived there much like our own but they also had an atheist vs mythriacs/believer style war that fukked everything. Survivors fled to earth, created scriptures with hidden technology blueprints and instructions in it for when they could read it again and the cycle started again but on earth. We fukked earth and went back to Kepler thanks to the decoded scriptures. This happened over a long ass period of time.
Nah. Nowhere does it really say Kepler was the original home for humans. Even Grandmother says they had only been trying to understand the entity for centuries and had to specifically ask how many humans are there on "this" planet. Also there is literally no tree of life besides mutated humans on the entire planet.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Number Seven going Super Serpent to set up a showdown with Mother in the season finale was my main takeaway from the episode.

Also, don't try to force people to raise their rapist's baby :francis:

This could apply to Tempest AND Mother :ohhh:

All that "Droids don't have no bytch emotions we're the perfect killing machine" but her face screamed HUMBLED when she was in the Uber.
"Maybe I am not the G I used to be" :to:

This episode basically said that Seven had emotions BECAUSE it was Mother's child.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
sol doesnt have anything to do with the original campion right?

The Original Campion was the Atheist leader that built the Trust AI and reprogrammed Mother. So, totally opposed to Sol.

The "V.R." verion of Campion that impregnated Mother is "The Entity", the same voice that Mithraics have been calling the voice of Sol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I wonder what will happen when Marcus meets up with the little android that killed his followers? Mother is protecting Marcus now and she doesn't know the android is with Campion.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I wonder what will happen when Marcus meets up with the little android that killed his followers? Mother is protecting Marcus now and she doesn't know the android is with Campion.
Space Ragnar is done with being religious. He knows Sol is bad.

And I really don't think that little psycho btich is coming back. She is Chernobil 2.0, you heard it.