Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh. Grams is about to fcuk shyt up bases on Fathers analysis saying "our code is like childrens compared to her" or something like that. And the fact that she thinks Father is her boo. There's some deep deep shyt about to go down.

Ep 7 just got uploaded...And I am here watching like Drunk Space Ragnar not understanding anything but full of joy and curiosity.
He was talking about complexity. She's a million years old and not made from reverse engineered Earth mithraic technology. He literally said she wasn't a weapon and the actor has called her a nurturer. Also, why would they be "partners" if she was a weapon. She is probably like the "gardenders" from marvel
gardeners.jpg

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I could definitely use a flashback episode with Grandmother to help piece together this timeline. Didn't an earlier episode date her android skeleton as being a million years old?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I could definitely use a flashback episode with Grandmother to help piece together this timeline. Didn't an earlier episode date her android skeleton as being a million years old?

All you really need to understand is the planet they're on, Kepler 22b (IIRC) was the original home to humans. There was a civilization that thrived there much like our own but they also had an atheist vs mythriacs/believer style war that fukked everything. Survivors fled to earth, created scriptures with hidden technology blueprints and instructions in it for when they could read it again and the cycle started again but on earth. We fukked earth and went back to Kepler thanks to the decoded scriptures. This happened over a long ass period of time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This show is good? I tried watching a couple eps but i really could not follow where they were going with it…i typically like Ridley Scott and weird sci fi stuff but idk

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This show is good? I tried watching a couple eps but i really could not follow where they were going with it…i typically like Ridley Scott and weird sci fi stuff but idk

It's a good show but it's about bots. . . .you probably wouldn't like it. The bots are the good guys here.

:mjpls:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Another great episode. I can't believe the last one is next week.
Tempest:gucci:
Mother caught a big time L:pachaha:
All that "Droids don't have no bytch emotions we're the perfect killing machine" but her face screamed HUMBLED when she was in the Uber.
"Maybe I am not the G I used to be" :to:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

shyt is like a highway of accidents..

You want to look away but you can't

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wtf are we watching. I love it:gucci:

Season 2 will end with Black Love:blessed:

This is me like a mufukka LMAO! I'm so fukking confused, but I love this show

All you really need to understand is the planet they're on, Kepler 22b (IIRC) was the original home to humans. There was a civilization that thrived there much like our own but they also had an atheist vs mythriacs/believer style war that fukked everything. Survivors fled to earth, created scriptures with hidden technology blueprints and instructions in it for when they could read it again and the cycle started again but on earth. We fukked earth and went back to Kepler thanks to the decoded scriptures. This happened over a long ass period of time.

:ohhh: They explained this in one of the episodes? That makes a lot of sense now

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Big looking forward to Mother having to prove herself as the TOP GOON in town. Everybody was looking funny at her with her nose bloody and shyt.

Grandmother: Put on the veil :demonic:- get the strap in case the feds listening.