FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
"But I'm your partner"

giphy.gif

Pops is a stronger android than me.

Those hips woulda had me sliding over like Usher in the Confessions Pt. II video.

:noah:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I wish there was a novel or comic book I could read on this show. I'm so used to binging I don't have the patience to watch weekly.

Got me scrolling netflix and HBO max for Sci fi shows at least two seasons deep to get my fix :wow:.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Show is my shyt cuz religiousity just take L after L :bryan:
Campion out here with the extra ASS jokes :dead:
Thickbot got hoed by no ass having mother. broad got her kid snatched while other hoe got turned into a tree. Ragnar snacking on his ex-bytch then realizing like :mjcry:

It almost seems like its two AI's on this planet. one that worked with mother to make the snakebaby and a dif one thats trying to snack on humans.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Last episode brought the sci-fi fukkery :skip:

Merman snatching/eating babies :patrice:. I'm glad that plot point is over, because I didn't like it going back to S1.

Young breh saw Father growing an android and decided to make him one too :pachaha:

Mother getting aggy again seeing Campion being excited by Grandmother. Put her in sleep mode with a quickness :bryan:

Just when I was starting to like Sue, she got hit with the Sol Joker card :lolbron:, seemed like Seven knew it was fukkery inside the box. They do say animals are the 1st to know when a disaster is about to occur :ohhh:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
But he isnt though. He's like the only one on the show to consistently not back down from Mother. Father is one of the most dangerous beings on the planet....but ppl just aren't afraid of him, because he's not inherently evil. Everyone is afraid of Mother, for good reason. Even the super computer didn't want smoke.

Positive non violent Black male father figures.:blessed:
One of the few who doesn't compromise his ideals/virtues/programming when things get rough too. Breh was about to wipe his memory just so he could get right and still raise the kids in season one. Father of the year, ever year

:mjcry:

Hopefully no one on this planet will take voices they hear again seriously now. You start hearing shyt on Kepler-22b you better get some anti-psychotics because this not gonna end well for you
:mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Father built him a new bish :mjgrin:

She chose up too.....aren't you my partner? :usure:

Father was like :wow: no

Youngin let the Creature from the Black Lagoon take the baby :gucci:

Shawty do wop turned into a tree bearing fruit w brain meat in it :gucci:

Lmao WTF is going on on this show??

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Watching this like I was watching West World: completely clueless of what the fukk is going on but completely down for more fukkery.

This show imagery and decor is next level man. It actually looks like a foreing planet ffs :ohlawd:

Can't wait for Ep. 7. I see the snake is going nuts and following the Bible parralels it's because of the tree. Too bad those that ate the fruits of the tree :ufdup:

Also....Ragnar man. This mf was for real from ghe struggle raised on the streets the way he bites into everything with no gag reflex whatsoever. My man ate his wife :jawalrus:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Watching this like I was watching West World: completely clueless of what the fukk is going on but completely down for more fukkery.

This show imagery and decor is next level man. It actually looks like a foreing planet ffs :ohlawd:

Can't wait for Ep. 7. I see the snake is going nuts and following the Bible parralels it's because of the tree. Too bad those that ate the fruits of the tree :ufdup:

Also....Ragnar man. This mf was for real from ghe struggle raised on the streets the way he bites into everything with no gag reflex whatsoever. My man ate his wife :jawalrus:
Eariler in the episode:"I know that punch":ohhh:

Later in the episode:"I know that taste":ohhh::sadcam::mjcry:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:usure:

That baby is gonna come back up later. I could even see the baby getting turned into one of those things on some baby sacrifice to the Night King-type shyt :patrice:
Saw the trailer from Ep. 7 the Ariel is breast feeding the baby man :damn:

There's something deep with those mermaids.

Either way. HBGods did it again with this one. This might go down as a Top SciFi series.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Saw the trailer from Ep. 7 the Ariel is breast feeding the baby man :damn:

There's something deep with those mermaids.

Either way. HBGods did it again with this one. This might go down as a Top SciFi series.
What if they're the "good guys" and the devolved landbrehs were the "bad guys" all along? :jbhmm:

and they pulled that bunker from the camp underwater trying to save them :lupe:

lemme chill with the hypothesizing before brehs think I'm spoiling shyt :whoa:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
There definitely seem to be two different forces at work on the planet and neither seem to be what we think. Acid mermen may not turn out to be to evil? I was thinking what if it's another form of the devolved humans, like they only way to escape what was happening to them was adapting to the acid water. Snake baby doesn't seem to be evil either, it seems to have a connection to the planet and knows whatever is doing this shyt (sol?).

My money is on Sol being some kinda malevolent AI experimenting and fukking with ppl, probably trying to create new life like David in prometheus. Grandmother shutting down after asking how many humans left extremely suspicious, especially if she still in connection to Sol. I'm glad they didn't just make her more powerful than Mother though, just different and not a "weapon."

EDIT:
@Kaedus beat me to that good guy theory lol