Official Raised By Wolves Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Holy shyt, they turned all the way up this episode. I think I got a robot crush on Grandmother. The scenes with Mother and Father are still the best thing on this show, that interaction was so tense. Kind of felt like Marcus was getting bullied to go down that hole/cave lol. The look on his face was like :patrice:

Half the episode I was thinking we were gonna get some snake Paul but I get why he’s back to himself for the Sue story to make sense. And of course the surprise and highlight was crazy android girl. That shyt really had me scared for everybody for a lil bit, it was shot great and her face plus her voice made it that much better. They’ve done a great job this season with planting little seeds of things you know would resurface (The Mouse, Vrille) but bringing them back in unique and unexpected ways. Only 3 episodes left. And looks like they are on go mode

Expecting to get Seven back in the mix and some stuff about the tree of life but really looking forward to the meeting of Mother and Grandmother next episode as well

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Expecting to get Seven back in the mix and some stuff about the tree of life but really looking forward to the meeting of Mother and Grandmother next episode as well

For a minute, I was like who is Grandmother:ohhh:, but realized you were talking about Father's new sidepiece:mjgrin:. Mother watching Father from afar and giving him a dress down about slacking in his duties :mjlol:. Telling Glasses that the Trust reprogrammed him and he doesn't even know who he is :picard:.

So much for Marcus' flock :skip:.

Decima had already lost faith in him. But Sol had his back by sending him on the cave expedition while the android went to work :demonic:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, they been mashing on the gas since episode 4. This gotta be the wildest show on TV and I love it. I really wish this season was 10 episodes. This was a great and emotional episode.

I guess my only issue we still have our 3 main new components of this season (Seven,Grandmother,The Tree) and we don’t know what their purposes are and if they are for good or evil or if they are all connected in some way. But we should get a lot that answered in the next 2 weeks.

Now something this show is great at is being unpredictable because I definitely didn’t see the scenarios with Tempest baby or Sue and the tree coming. Finally got the Mother and Granny showdown and for the first time I wished Mother didn’t have her eyes back. It was kind of spooky how grandmother just shut down when she found out about humans being on the planet and the baby on the way.

Overall I was entertained and hope the last 2 episodes keep the momentum going and we get some of these answers

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I need father bot to get some type of upgrade so he isn't mother's bytch.
But he isnt though. He's like the only one on the show to consistently not back down from Mother. Father is one of the most dangerous beings on the planet....but ppl just aren't afraid of him, because he's not inherently evil. Everyone is afraid of Mother, for good reason. Even the super computer didn't want smoke.

Positive non violent Black male father figures.:blessed: