Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
spoiler just in case because i see we have some new folks
Did that relic tooth thing accelerate the devolution of the dude in the tunnel? I'm thinking he maybe crawled in there to escape what was going on, and he goes into some near dead hibernation state. Marcus stumbles in and damns him basically. Which means the past kepler inhabitants didn't devolve naturally from radiation...Sol or w/e the voice/signal is helped it along or caused it in the first place...

:picard:

What if this whole place just some testing ground for an A.I. Playing god with organic life. Like what David in the Prometheus/Alien Covenant movies was doing but on a grander scale (planet wide and thousands of years).

:sadcam:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spoiler just in case because i see we have some new folks
Did that relic tooth thing accelerate the devolution of the dude in the tunnel? I'm thinking he maybe crawled in there to escape what was going on, and he goes into some near dead hibernation state. Marcus stumbles in and damns him basically. Which means the past kepler inhabitants didn't devolve naturally from radiation...Sol or w/e the voice/signal is helped it along or caused it in the first place...

:picard:

What if this whole place just some testing ground for an A.I. Playing god with organic life. Like what David in the Prometheus/Alien Covenant movies was doing but on a grander scale (planet wide and thousands of years).

:sadcam:

Yes your right about what you said about the teeth thing