Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The stuff between Mother and Trust this ep is what im watching this show for. Love the symbology behind all the eye shyt. Trust asking for her eyes, her drawing a line between her children and the collective. She might have just damned an entire colony for a child. One dude facing despair without god in his ear.

:wow:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Awww man, this episode was a lot. Obviously Mother getting her eyes back was the highlight. Poor Marcus, he don’t have that glow anymore, would be a good time for father to pull up for a rematch. Kind of Sad for Paul but to be so smart, him going soft for them little white mouses ended up being his downfall. Wasn’t expecting a Trust vs Mother stand-off so soon but here we are. We got Fathers droid and a peek at the them sea creatures. Campion thinking Father’s droid was SOL and for some reason I don’t we’ve seen the last of that girl android. But those shots of her without her face was creepy. Great episode though, I’m ready for the last 4

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Awww man, this episode was a lot. Obviously Mother getting her eyes back was the highlight. Poor Marcus, he don’t have that glow anymore, would be a good time for father to pull up for a rematch. Kind of Sad for Paul but to be so smart, him going soft for them little white mouses ended up being his downfall. Wasn’t expecting a Trust vs Mother stand-off so soon but here we are. We got Fathers droid and a peek at the them sea creatures. Campion thinking Father’s droid was SOL and for some reason I don’t we’ve seen the last of that girl android. But those shots of her without her face was creepy. Great episode though, I’m ready for the last 4

So, the Mithraics got the instruction on how to build Necromancers from their scriptures, and their scriptures supposedly were inspired by Sol.
Sounds to me like the re-animated Android is an original Kepler version of a Necromancer model.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, the Mithraics got the instruction on how to build Necromancers from their scriptures, and their scriptures supposedly were inspired by Sol.
Sounds to me like the re-animated Android is an original Kepler version of a Necromancer model.
this makes sense. but has it been confirmed?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
this makes sense. but has it been confirmed?

Yes. It's why Mithraics have all the "clean" looking nice tech and space travel. Everything the atheists have they stole from the mithraics and re-programmed. Even then that was only possible because the only ppl who can do that are ex-mithraics.

Keep in mind Mithraics technically won the war, but earth was completely ruined in the process. Also, I'm pretty sure even they don't fully understand how necromancers/mother works and the technology behind it.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. It's why Mithraics have all the "clean" looking nice tech and space travel. Everything the atheists have they stole from the mithraics and re-programmed. Even then that was only possible because the only ppl who can do that are ex-mithraics.

Keep in mind Mithraics technically won the war, but earth was completely ruined in the process. Also, I'm pretty sure even they don't fully understand how necromancers/mother works and the technology behind it.
Facts. The crazy thing is necromancers may still be D grade quality of the original tech since like you said they still didn’t understand the tech of what they were building. Show is amazing I was sleep and binged the show over the last couple days.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Facts. The crazy thing is necromancers may still be D grade quality of the original tech since like you said they still didn’t understand the tech of what they were building. Show is amazing I was sleep and binged the show over the last couple days.

Yeah it's interesting to note that when Mother goes necro, she turns into a cold stone or metal statue kinda thing. Contrast that to what happens to the android Father brought back to life. It burns bright, glows etc...I wonder if that was a stylistic choice or a limit to what mithraics knew and understood about the science they got from the scriptures? You'd think with how they feel about Sol and Sol imagery, if they could make an android that flew and burned bright as the sun they would do that...

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's interesting to note that when Mother goes necro, she turns into a cold stone or metal statue kinda thing. Contrast that to what happens to the android Father brought back to life. It be burns bright, glows etc...I wonder if that was a stylistic choice or a limit to what mithraics knew and understood about the science they got from the scriptures? You'd think with how they feel about Sol and Sol imagery, if they could make an android that flew and burned bright as the sun they would do that...
I didn’t want to mention the droid father built because I wasn’t sure if you were all caught up. But yeah my guess is with their limited expertise they couldn’t only build the metal looking version properly which is much inferior build. The one father rebuilt looks vastly superior to Mothers build.