why ain’t it stickied?

how is season 2 so far?

I have to catch up on this and peacemaker

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Glad Father got an episode kind of centered around him. Took a L early but redeemed himself. The dynamic between Father and Mother is one of my favorite things about this show. Marcus got a flock now, interested in seeing how things go for them. And it seems like Seven has been tamed for now but I get the feeling that may not last for too long. I definitely appreciate this season having a quicker pace than the last one

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
15696.gif

IN

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Glad Father got an episode kind of centered around him. Took a L early but redeemed himself. The dynamic between Father and Mother is one of my favorite things about this show. Marcus got a flock now, interested in seeing how things go for them. And it seems like Seven has been tamed for now but I get the feeling that may not last for too long. I definitely appreciate this season having a quicker pace than the last one

I love everything they're doing with mother and father. Despite their mannerisms and the way they act their dialog feels like its straight from a regular couple/family drama.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
father got other people cracking terrible jokes now :dead:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I hate that lil indian kid. That lil bytch toxic af lol

The Indian girl? I think all the mythrac kids were supposed to be annoying except Tempsett but I’ve come around on Hunter.

Just realized this season is only 8 episodes rather 10. Slightly disappointing, but hopefully that will keep the story moving along nicely with no filler. Somebody described this show as a mix of Lost and Westworld which I found to be accurate. I’ll be back on Thursday!

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Yeah, people that only watch star wars and guardians of the Galaxy and are like, "I love scifi :smile:" this ain't for them.

They say hit dogs holler :lolbron:

Fam.. tell me why this shyt crack tho..

Yall can try to get deep about storylines.storyline.. and BTW I fukking loved loved loved promethus.
But so far there is no explanation of anything going on.

From what can gather.. for some reason religion caused war and fukked up the earth.. ok 2 droids come down to create a new earth minus religion.. cool..

Now somehow this droid is able to mentally flash back by plugging into the fukking "Matrix" and thru all that she gets pregnant :mjlol:.. the droid... ok

And since we are on a "pro black " site :troll: no one has any issues of the beta characteristics of father huh :mjgrin:

And why even create machines with emotions :jbhmm:..
What I WILL say is like story arc of the now messiah tho.. :wow: