Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They might still switch it up but I think Campion is the real "one." Marcus and Paul too extreme, Campion seems to be trusting his own gut and reason. He's balanced even at such a young age. Through all that he always manages to do the right thing as well. Sounds like he was the one holding everybody down when Mother and Father were gone. The snake also already sense some kind of connection with him as well, if it really is the "sword" I could see him being the one to master it.

I don't expect the show to go the obvious prophecy fulfilled/chosen one route though.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this supposed to be the garden of eden and the snake is THE snake :dahell:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
So is this supposed to be the garden of eden and the snake is THE snake :dahell:
They're playing with that symbology but I don't think it's supposed to read into it as an exact translation/adaptation of the bible story.

Alt Shift X has a great video on s1:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Yall telling me this shyt is Crack...

I'm still jus buzzed..

And cats kill Boba Fett because of the CGI .:mjlol:

This shyt is turrrible..terrible...

The Spaceship

The tanks..

And don't speak of this snake..:russ:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It's good man but if you're looking for action this is the wrong kinda show. It's all philosophy and theology first. It's really obvious why Ridley Scott backed it. It's basically all the smart parts of Aliens Covenant and Prometheus in long form.

Father getting his mojo back, literally building what looks like a new female robot and killing an industrial droid. A little Toxic masculinity getting him right.
:blessed:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Father was like I can create life too, let me just squeeze out some more android juice :mjgrin:

Marcus got the power boost from swallowing Mother's eye from last season :ohhh:, weird how no one comments on it. Like why do you see to have veins swirling around your face :skip:

Campion got him a little Android crush :troll:

People on this planet all have bad haircuts :picard:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Father was like I can create life too, let me just squeeze out some more android juice :mjgrin:

Marcus got the power boost from swallowing Mother's eye from last season :ohhh:, weird how no one comments on it. Like why do you see to have veins swirling around your face :skip:

Campion got him a little Android crush :troll:

People on this planet all have bad haircuts :picard:

He's powerful enough to "kill" Father...
and we know that Father himself is powerful enough to bodyslam gigantic chainsaw mechs.