Official Raised By Wolves Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I might have to rewatch. She was literally walking around with it, and why do they think they went into the hole then? I do remember now that Campion was like "what happened to #7" though.

I think they only saw her pregnant, not with the actual snake.

Anyway, I really hope they're not going with time travel, but at this point either time travel or information traveling through time seems inevitable.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think they only saw her pregnant, not with the actual snake.

Anyway, I really hope they're not going with time travel, but at this point either time travel or information traveling through time seems inevitable.

I think they're going with a reverse alien origin story. This planet was the real origin of human life, but we fukked it up (destroyed everything and irradiated everything, which led to devolution), so they sent some humans to earth to seed it. Those humans planted the information needed for space travel in the Sol bible (along with all kinds of powerful technology like how to make necromancers too iirc). Fast forward thousands of years and we fukk up earth and leave for this new planet. Basically we keep making the same mistakes and this is gonna be our second go around on this planet. My guess Sol isn't a god but some kinda ancient A.I. , thats why it's "transmitting" and how it can talk to both humans and androids (if they're in a virtual reality).

These twists would unite atheists and Mithraic in a way. They're both just fractured parts of the whole story. There is no god, just old science and lost knowledge.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the first 2 episodes, definitely can still produce some crazy visuals and definitely still weird :skip:

Tropical zone seems like a better habitat, if not for those acid waters :picard: and now the giant eel flying around.

Marcus out here dodging bombs and acid left and right. First recruit happens to a good looking IT expert, Sol bless :blessed:

I do wonder what the mysterious signal will turn out to be, seems to be sending all kinds of mixed messages to different people.

I still really like Father and Mother's android acting :ehh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The snake was feeding off her constantly and she was afraid it might kill the kids iirc so she was gonna jump into the pit herself. Father wasn't gonna let her do it alone though so they took the ship down together. They thought they were doing whats best for the kids but this is another example of them not acting quite like androids anymore.

Can't remember if they ever explain to the kids what happened but I think Campion saw them go into it.
I know why they did I was wondering why the kids thought they did it.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think they're going with a reverse alien origin story. This planet was the real origin of human life, but we fukked it up (destroyed everything and irradiated everything, which led to devolution), so they sent some humans to earth to seed it. Those humans planted the information needed for space travel in the Sol bible (along with all kinds of powerful technology like how to make necromancers too iirc). Fast forward thousands of years and we fukk up earth and leave for this new planet. Basically we keep making the same mistakes and this is gonna be our second go around on this planet. My guess Sol isn't a god but some kinda ancient A.I. , thats why it's "transmitting" and how it can talk to both humans and androids (if they're in a virtual reality).

These twists would unite atheists and Mithraic in a way. They're both just fractured parts of the whole story. There is no god, just old science and lost knowledge.

Just to add to this theory of humans repeating cycles, I think the trust ai is probably similar to what Sol is. Just some ancient A.I. that survived the destruction of the planet and devolution of the species that used to guide humanity.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just to add to this theory of humans repeating cycles, I think the trust ai is probably similar to what Sol is. Just some ancient A.I. that survived the destruction of the planet and devolution of the species that used to guide humanity.

If it's a time loop, the Trust AI might BE the predecessor to Sol.
:ld:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I don't think actual time travel is involved, we just keep inheriting the same technology, and information then misinterpreting them. So humans on earth had all this information from Sol and rebuilt all the things that damned them on kepler but made a religion out of it. We go back to Kepler and ppl like Mother/Father and Caleb trying to build new over the old but may just be doing what originally went on in the first place.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Show is good...

Definitely not the best out right now, I feel like there’s a lot going on probably too much, but it’s good.

Not sure the direction it’s heading though

6 eps in.. its a tad better than some Zona..

But it ain't Kush

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Two episodes was absolute trash. Jumbled, terrible cgi at times. This show has completely fallen off the cliff that was season 1.
:hhh:

Trash? Nah…. The only shots I didn’t like was when Marcus used that beam to get across the Acid Ocean and maybe one other one. And at first I was like Marcus is doing a lot but I forgot he ate Mothers eye and seems to be giving him a little extra umph and I think the sun is giving him some power. The time travel theory is interesting, I still remember season 1 they had the drawing showing mother and father going towards Earth and the devolving humans on Kepler. But I like where it’s going so far in regards to Seven and Mothers dilemma. Also Campion, Paul, and Marcus thinking they are the “one”