Official Raised By Wolves Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Campion's brother is gonna be demonic as fukk

And there is so much stuff sprinkled into every episode its hard to put it all down

Between the Dark Photons, the scriptures not being some mumbo jumbo but ACTUAL technology related shyt, seeing what fuel-blood can do to humans, what goes into the pit comes out 'evil'

too much shyt to type :dead:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Campion's brother is gonna be demonic as fukk

And there is so much stuff sprinkled into every episode its hard to put it all down

Between the Dark Photons, the scriptures not being some mumbo jumbo but ACTUAL technology related shyt, seeing what fuel-blood can do to humans, what goes into the pit comes out 'evil'

too much shyt to type :dead:

I'm starting to wonder if this show might not take place in "our" universe at all.
Even thought the Ark took off from Boston in the 2140's, I'm not sure if the history of the world is the same as the history of our world.
the necromancers were supposedly build using knowledge from the ancient scriptures. But the Bible in our world doesn't contain any any knowledge like that. Also, one of the kids found a relic that was supposed to be the tooth of Romulus, which would be thousands of years old. Since nobody in the current real world worships Mithras or Sol Invictus, there's nobody around nowadays who would have a relic like that and keep it hidden.

I see two possibilities:
Either this is a different universe that has been following Sol Invictus continuously for thousands of years (and Christianity never existed)
or
The religious purge that the rapist guy mentioned totally erased all other current religions, and re-wrote a whole new false history of the world with new fake scriptures that were supposedly ancient but were really modern and contained instructions for creating advanced technology.

EDIT: OR, there's some kind of time travel going on, but that's cheating and if they go that way I think they'll lose a lot of fans. :scust:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to wonder if this show might not take place in "our" universe at all.
Even thought the Ark took off from Boston in the 2140's, I'm not sure if the history of the world is the same as the history of our world.
the necromancers were supposedly build using knowledge from the ancient scriptures. But the Bible in our world doesn't contain any any knowledge like that. Also, one of the kids found a relic that was supposed to be the tooth of Romulus, which would be thousands of years old. Since nobody in the current real world worships Mithras or Sol Invictus, there's nobody around nowadays who would have a relic like that and keep it hidden.

I see two possibilities:
Either this is a different universe that has been following Sol Invictus continuously for thousands of years (and Christianity never existed)
or
The religious purge that the rapist guy mentioned totally erased all other current religions, and re-wrote a whole new false history of the world with new fake scriptures that were supposedly ancient but were really modern and contained instructions for creating advanced technology.

:jbhmm:My theory is Alternate earth timeline One of the supposed watersheds in history is the ‘conversion’ of the emperor Constantine to Christianity in, or about, 312 AD. but rather than conversion to Christianity he instead conversion Persian cult of Mithraism.The moment of Constantine’s conversion was tied by two Christian narrators to a military campaign against a political rival, Maxentius. The conversion was the result of either a vision or a dream in which Christ directed him to fight under Christian standards, and his victory apparently assured Constantine in his faith in a new god.:jbhmm: what instead of seeing Christ he instead saw Sol of the cult of Mithraism.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:jbhmm:My theory is Alternate earth timeline One of the supposed watersheds in history is the ‘conversion’ of the emperor Constantine to Christianity in, or about, 312 AD. but rather than conversion to Christianity he instead conversion Persian cult of Mithraism.The moment of Constantine’s conversion was tied by two Christian narrators to a military campaign against a political rival, Maxentius. The conversion was the result of either a vision or a dream in which Christ directed him to fight under Christian standards, and his victory apparently assured Constantine in his faith in a new god.:jbhmm: what instead of seeing Christ he instead saw Sol of the cult of Mithraism.

The year "2145" might not even be "2145 A.D." as we know it.
In that world, Year 1 could be a totally different year for all we know.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I see two possibilities:
or

EDIT: OR, there's some kind of time travel going on, but that's cheating and if they go that way I think they'll lose a lot of fans. :scust:

:jbhmm: If it doesn't they made a mistake. I was starting to think that Earth's history in this show took a different route from ours until I noticed Sue shouted "Jesus Christ!" when she saw an injured Marcus after the failed attack on Mother's simulation pod. I only bring this up because a lot of fantasy settings (not involving Earth) in media I've read/watched are usually careful to not make those kinds of errors.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:jbhmm: If it doesn't they made a mistake. I was starting to think that Earth's history in this show took a different route from ours until I noticed Sue shouted "Jesus Christ!" when she saw an injured Marcus after the failed attack on Mother's simulation pod. I only bring this up because a lot of fantasy settings (not involving Earth) in media I've read/watched are usually careful to not make those kinds of errors.

That threw me off too. I wonder if that was put in the script or if that was off the cuff.

Wonder if we'll ever find out where the Mithraic got the plans for dark photons and the necromancer designs....not sure why they picked this particular planet too. I wonder if that was in the plans as well :jbhmm:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Idk why I thought there wasn't gonna be an episode tomorrow. We might actually get answers in this season

:blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This prolly my favorite show of the year, but...

That finale moved the storyline foolishly. These androids did dumb shyt at the end. The know these fukkin snakes come from them big ass holes, father found old ass shedded snake skin in the hole, but you wanna plummet into the hole to try to skill the snake thing... :francis:

I did like the visual of them going through the center looking like sperm fertilizing an egg. :wow:

This lil cac paul out here blasting fools.

Ragnar roided out now cuz dude stuffed the eyeball in his mouth :dwillhuh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This prolly my favorite show of the year, but...

That finale moved the storyline foolishly. These androids did dumb shyt at the end. The know these fukkin snakes come from them big ass holes, father found old ass shedded snake skin in the hole, but you wanna plummet into the hole to try to skill the snake thing... :francis:

I did like the visual of them going through the center looking like sperm fertilizing an egg. :wow:

This lil cac paul out here blasting fools.

Ragnar roided out now cuz dude stuffed the eyeball in his mouth :dwillhuh:
Yeah
Yeah that was really dumb of the androids why not take a big rock and smash the snake baby monster head in or cut off it head with a knife anything would have been smarter than going down the hole with it