Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the baby has something to do with the planet visions and shyt. Right now I’m thinking the planet is some kinda weird wishing well where it gives you what you want but in some ducked up roundabout ways. Paul got his rat back, mother got a baby but that same baby gave the rapist hulk powers. Some don’t seem affected by it.

doesn’t really explain that vision mother had on the card though. Looks like the planet wa some kinda ritual ground or prison.

Basically I’m glad we already got s2 confirmed. So nice to have a big budget hard scifi show again.
Like a monkey paw

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This shyt is firing off on so many levels

the contrast between Mother bringing the first frozen human embryos to term and her handing the dead/dying androids to bleed them in order to repair herself

fukking wow :wow: and she's spitting bars to the atheists.

the sound of Hunter begging for his life :blessed: that's what you fukking get for selling out Father

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought ep 8 was :ld:for the most part. With the highlight being Mother talking to the doctor droid, but now she's pregnant with some life form that is part carbon based and is using blood :dwillhuh: that she got from her visits to the sim :skip:.

The whole Mithraic side is so dull to me, with space Ragnar carrying them with his descent into madness.

The Dark Souls rapist able to somehow reverse the blood flow :comeon:, although they were foreshadowing that heavy with Tempest.

Paul hearing Sol voices now :ohhh:

Thank goodness Father is back, because he injects a little humor into what is a pretty bleak show. Knock, knock :blessed: