Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the rapist get super strong and bodied a android and survived multiple shots to the chest? Man I had the same reaction as the humans when mother was talking about her being prego, a mix of :ohhh::stopitslime::mjlol::francis::dwillhuh::unimpressed:

Marcus all the way out there huh. I know this fool ain't get bodied this easily.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the rapist get super strong and bodied a android and survived multiple shots to the chest? Man I had the same reaction as the humans when mother was talking about her being prego, a mix of :ohhh::stopitslime::mjlol::francis::dwillhuh::unimpressed:

Marcus all the way out there huh. I know this fool ain't get bodied this easily.
he change the blood flow from the baby in mother body to him and that make him super strong .

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah the baby has something to do with the planet visions and shyt. Right now I’m thinking the planet is some kinda weird wishing well where it gives you what you want but in some ducked up roundabout ways. Paul got his rat back, mother got a baby but that same baby gave the rapist hulk powers. Some don’t seem affected by it.

doesn’t really explain that vision mother had on the card though. Looks like the planet wa some kinda ritual ground or prison.

Basically I’m glad we already got s2 confirmed. So nice to have a big budget hard scifi show again.