Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hope they tie everything together and give explanations for the voices in their heads, Tally and the hallucinations. I'm into the show and I don't want this to turn out like Lost.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
First two episodes were wild.

Is this set in the Alien/Prometheus universe? Because the androids leak that same white shyt as Ash, Bishop and them have inside them.
Maybe at some point. Its obvious that Ridley Scott and production could never stay on the same page past a certain point so it could be a story from his backpocket that he'd been saving up. Definitely some big tie-ins.
My wife saves me like that she getting pregnant on the spot
Father got more heart in one finger than a lot of these so called soldiers :wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished episode 6. I have no idea where they're going with the show after that piff episode. Are they setting up a lifetime feud between Paul and Campion? Religion vs Atheist? Prophet vs False prophet? Both are technically orphans...which one is the child of prophecy. Whoo what an episode

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished episode 7. This show is great. I'm all in on this series

Is the implication that Ragnar was fighting with himself? And gut himself? They alluded to the voices being like a side condition of fighting against this particular android?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
First two episodes were wild.

Is this set in the Alien/Prometheus universe? Because the androids leak that same white shyt as Ash, Bishop and them have inside them.

No, the ark left Boston in the 2140s. From what I'm seeing online, that year would fall between Alien and Aliens. So since they both happen at roughly the same time, it can't be the same universe.

Raised by Wolves takes place after a generation of religious war that destroyed the world.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt dope? Talk to me.

Fred.