Official Raised By Wolves Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They could roll it out all at once and you'd still have a bunch of completely uninteresting plot lines or continuations from the previous season that either went nowhere or got worse over a long ass stretch. If Homelander isn't in the scene, its probably trash.

But I really don't want to get into that tangent here
Like I said, thats just your opinion and the first I’ve even heard of any of that by anyone.

I can say a lot of scenes in Raised By Wolves literally have the same affect, they either don’t make sense, plotlines aren’t explored or utilized properly, little to no explanation, or are boring af..

And don’t get me started on Lovecraft Country... that show is one episode away from getting bushed by multiple people on and off this site.

Your opinion though, but The Boys is a certified hit. I think people are still on the fence about Raised By Wolves mainly because no one knows the direction it’s going.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like I said, thats just your opinion and the first I’ve even heard of any of that by anyone.

I can say a lot of scenes in Raised By Wolves literally have the same affect, they either don’t make sense, plotlines aren’t explored or utilized properly, little to no explanation, or are boring af..

And don’t get me started on Lovecraft Country... that show is one episode away from getting bushed by multiple people on and off this site.

Your opinion though, but The Boys is a certified hit. I think people are still on the fence about Raised By Wolves mainly because no one knows the direction it’s going.
A hit by opinions - and you just got mine and I respect yours. Not gonna derail the thread with comparison when nobody gives a shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A hit by opinions - and you just got mine and I respect yours. Not gonna derail the thread with comparison when nobody gives a shyt
Facts

Both are good shows that are interesting to me.

I literally watched 3 episodes of Raised by Wolves back to back yesterday, so no way it’s a bad show or it would’ve been bushed.

I just waiting to see more... more creatures, more of the planet, more threats besides each other, more explanations (dude is fighting himself, hearing voices, there’s ninjas running around, nikkas got ghosts running around, etc).

So much randomness that I’m interested to see how they’re going to properly explain shyt without it sounding completely stupid (one of the issues I’m having with Lovecraft).

Daps
great series. saw the first 5 eps on Wednesday, then then 6&7 on Friday

the way the necromancer(mother can command people to go to sleep) is so powerful. But then “god” asks to let her live. No way a real God would let something that powerful live

Sol is A.I.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
2nd show I've watched this week with floating sex :skip:. Androids need love too :pachaha:

Mother playing mind-games with Marcus :mjgrin:, when Sol isn't chirping in his ear.

Campion getting jealous that Paul is smarter than him. Finished that puzzle in no time and had Campion :dwillhuh:

Lot's of visions going around the planet.

I JUST picked up on something.
"Sol" is the name of Earth's Sun. But they're in an entirely different solar system, so the star that Kepler is revolving around is not actually "Sol". Do the Mithraics not see a conflict that they worship "The Sun", but they are lightyears away from the actual Sun that they worship?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He is, but to be fair someone is always fukking with him and this is not the world and time for trying to do the right thing. He got his head in the clouds but the only time he really acted like a bytch was when Paul flexed that 200+ IQ on him :troll:

Everyone else munching on aliens and Campion is probably right to be :whoa: about the entire arrangement.
The thing is... as they explained it-- the Ark has been in transit for about 13 years. And while the everyone on board was in stasis the simulation allowed them to interact in real time. So technically, all of those kids should be adults chronologically despite still being children biologically. I'm confused why all of these "adults" are still acting like children. Campion solved that puzzle quickly for a child but Paul is a grown man mentally.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
great series. saw the first 5 eps on Wednesday, then then 6&7 on Friday

the way the necromancer(mother can command people to go to sleep) is so powerful. But then “god” asks to let her live. No way a real God would let something that powerful live

Sol is A.I.
Lol what? She's just a machine. And only powerful relative to how well or ill-equipped her adversary is to counter her abilities. She's not Neo and this isn't the Matrix.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I JUST picked up on something.
"Sol" is the name of Earth's Sun. But they're in an entirely different solar system, so the star that Kepler is revolving around is not actually "Sol". Do the Mithraics not see a conflict that they worship "The Sun", but they are lightyears away from the actual Sun that they worship?

Sol is everywhere friend :troll:, if only you open your heart and embrace his warm light you too can enter the mythical city found by an orphan child :blessed:.

Seriously though, I'm not sure how strictly his followers take the actual worshiping of the sun. Perhaps since they were born on Earth, they credit Sol wherever they go in the galaxy. Writers seem to be using some Christian aspects with the show's religion as well.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Finally caught up
Show is great sci fi only weakness so far is the child actors on it not all of them are good. For instance Campion is annoying af and that makes watch a lot of his scenes even more cringe
I think all the voices and hallucinations are down to the planet and not some god.

Wish the show focused more on the mithraic cult. So far that plot is way more interesting than the atheist android camp

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I'm not in love with either show but I like raised by wolves more than I like the boys