Official PS5 launch and game discussion

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Anybody played bugsnax? Didn't pay it much attention till I just look at gameplay on a whim. Looks like it was inspired by viva pinata. Been fiending for a new one of those. Wanna hear yall's thoughts on if its any good.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
For the people that have PS5's I'm interested to know more about the DualSense and it's haptic feedback - has it been over hyped or is it as much as a game changer as everyone is making out?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
For the people that have PS5's I'm interested to know more about the DualSense and it's haptic feedback - has it been over hyped or is it as much as a game changer as everyone is making out?

It’s even better than described based on playing Astro. Everybody says “I can’t even describe it” because it’s really unique. The only question is will exclusive (and cross plat/gen) games take advantage of it to make it the standard.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody played bugsnax? Didn't pay it much attention till I just look at gameplay on a whim. Looks like it was inspired by viva pinata. Been fiending for a new one of those. Wanna hear yall's thoughts on if its any good.

My daughter's been playing it a quite a bit today. She seems to be enjoying it. I wasn't even aware that it was FP type of game.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Bout to jump on this Miles for a bit

I thought I would like performance mode but I can't give up fidelity it looks too good. Maybe after I finish story I'll jump back

Godfall is solid. I'm not a fan of the DS games at all so this is a perfect arpg, see myself spending a lot of time on it

Was thinking of copping COD is it really bad? I'm not big into fps but people here are trashing it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im gonna admit something that will surely be an unpopular opinion... I’m glad Spider-Man is short because it’s not different enough for me to want to put in more than 10 hours.

the shock powers are cool. It it’s pretty much the same gameplay loop as the first.

I’m having a lot more fun with demons souls.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yakuza or Ghost of Tsushima?

After I'm done with Spider-Man gonna pick up one of the two.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is all the hard drive space?:gucci:
Both this and the PS4 are 1TB and I have less games on the PS5 than PS4 yet I have almost 180 GB of free space on the PS4 and only about 40Gbs on the PS5. :why::mindblown: