Official PS5 launch and game discussion

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
MM is dope and I can tell it’s going to be fun af, but I’m a lil turned off of open world games rn so I booted up UC4 after Astro’s and will save it for later. My first 2 consoles were the ps1 and ps2(goat:to:) before I shifted to Xbox with the 360 and the one. So I missed a lot of games. I wish I was able to start with the first uncharted games cause this is so wavy so far, I forget I’m playing a game sometimes. shyt really draws you. All I can say is it feels good to be back home. And Astro’s is game of the year :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna admit something that will surely be an unpopular opinion... I’m glad Spider-Man is short because it’s not different enough for me to want to put in more than 10 hours.

ya I peeped that watching these game clips

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I put this in the discord but I’ll ask here too:

I’m trying to get a shooter for when I’m sick of getting stomped in Demon Souls, is the new CoD at least decent? Or should I just go get the Destiny 2 expansion bundle that’s on sale with the PS5 upgrade coming next month?

What's the discord link? I know of like two different ones, but I don't think it's either of them is the one ya'll been talking about on here lately.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Don’t forget if you have the PS4 version of Mortal Kombat 11 in any form (with or without the DLCs), you get the free next gen upgrade when the Kombat Pack 2 DLC/MK11 Ultimate drops this Tuesday

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put this in the discord but I’ll ask here too:

I’m trying to get a shooter for when I’m sick of getting stomped in Demon Souls, is the new CoD at least decent? Or should I just go get the Destiny 2 expansion bundle that’s on sale with the PS5 upgrade coming next month?
Apex legends

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I watched this Korean flick 'Assassination' last night. Ended up being ill as fukk.

There was a part when they were planning shyt and one guy said "you know what they say, a smart rabbit always digs 3 holes"

I'm sitting there like :ohhh: still waiting for my ps5 cause I only got 1 pre order in :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have it. Colors are washed and the gameplay is the same from the PS4 version.

I'm not a fan of the shooting in this iteration but I'm sure you'll enjoy it otherwise.

130+GB minimum.

Must be your tv or setup. I have next gen and playing on the LG OLED, the colors are VERY vibrant.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ok so scenario

Im in Netflix watching a movie but i want to turn off my dual sense controller. How can u turn it off without stopping the movie:jbhmm:

If i hold down the PS button for ten seconds it turns off but the movies stops, if i go to the device thing at the bottom of the dash and turn it off the movie stops. Im used to just holding down the PS button on PS4 and it wouldn't interrupt anything