[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t think of any jrpgs in recent years that are objectively better than XVI

Every major problem in XVI is far worse in other JRPGS without any of the highs
16 was mid. The combat was cool but they should be embarrassed calling that game Final Fantasy and having those weak ass RPG elements.:hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
credit to the developers putting out a great product. people on reddit have been crapping on Spider-Man 2, and i'll never get it. You gotta give these developers the credit they deserve. It's sitting on a 90 with 150 reviews, like what are you so mad about
spiderman deserved some points off for the horrendous product placement costumes.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of 10s from shill sites nobody's ever heard of, but it got a 9 from ign, 8 from GameSpot, 8.5 from Game Informer. Those are still good scores but not crazy

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is dumb. people complain all the time about not getting their money's worth. now we are, and it's a problem :martin:

Complaining about getting their money's worth on games these days is stupid, games are very cheap compared to so many things nowadays.

I'll see how Rebirth turns out, but one of Remakes biggest strengths was how basically all the content was good and polished and it didn't feel.bloated. I'm a little concerned that didn't continue with Rebirth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's a lot of 10s from shill sites nobody's ever heard of, but it got a 9 from ign, 8 from GameSpot, 8.5 from Game Informer. Those are still good scores but not crazy

They’re all just individuals at the end of the day. To maintain a 93 at 118 reviews means more than 3 sites

No amount of shilling can keep a game that high